Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

OdessaQuilts 08-17-2010 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
OMG I got 2 of 3 firmies yesterday and it says NOT to open them until I get all 3. Hurry up mailman, I am so curious!

OMG Dawn, you've hit the motherlode! You have 2 and are still waiting for a 3rd??? :shock: WOW! I would have to peek, I'm sure. I can't wait to see what you get! Please make sure to post pics as soon as the mailman gets there with the 3rd piece of this puzzle.

sewnsewer2 08-17-2010 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts

OMG I got 2 of 3 firmies yesterday and it says NOT to open them until I get all 3. Hurry up mailman, I am so curious!

OMG Dawn, you've hit the motherlode! You have 2 and are still waiting for a 3rd??? :shock: WOW! I would have to peek, I'm sure. I can't wait to see what you get! Please make sure to post pics as soon as the mailman gets there with the 3rd piece of this puzzle.

Sure will! :-D but you know the Carly Simon song "anticipation......." :lol:

sharon b 08-17-2010 08:24 PM

Well is the postman there yet... is he... huh.. huh... is he... :shock:
***tapping fingers waiting**** LOL

sewnsewer2 08-17-2010 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b

No! Dog gone it anyway :cry: the suspense is killing me! :lol:

wvdek 08-17-2010 10:25 PM

I'm glad to see those who's Angel's weren't able to follow through for whatever reasons, got new ones.
I know you will enjoy and appreciate whatever comes your way.

Can't wait to see my Angel post a pic of her pressie.

STAR 08-18-2010 06:14 AM

No! Dog gone it anyway :cry: the suspense is killing me! :lol:

Glad its not me because I would just open and say I waited :twisted: :twisted:

Grama Lehr 08-18-2010 06:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
sewnsewer2,
Dawn, you are much stronger than me!! :oops: Now we all waiting with anticipation, wondering what in the world you are getting and why three packages!! Your Angel is a little stinker!!

sharon b 08-18-2010 07:14 AM

Ok ... well... is he there yet... huh...huh... where is that silly mail person ***tapping fingers***** waiting...

PuffinGin 08-18-2010 09:43 AM

Ok ... well... is he there yet... huh...huh... where is that silly mail person ***tapping fingers***** waiting...

When does he usually come? Keeping fingers crossed for you that he/she is on time today. My mailman is very erratic on delivery time. Rural route so I think some days he delivers in different directions. I've also seen his truck up at the corner one-stop (not lunch time) so he probably takes visit breaks too. Makes it hard when I'm waiting for something to arrive.

Looking forward to seeing what those 3 pkgs contain. Good things come in 3s.

mjsylvstr 08-18-2010 10:07 AM

WOW...now aren't these all worth the long wait..so happy to read that your new angels are flying your way.......

can't wait to see what the third package contains.......

pictures right away........understand !!!!!!!!!