Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

kwhite 11-25-2010 10:29 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok two days late but here are the photos of what I recieved this week. Thanks again Angel. You are the awsomest!!!!

chewboo 11-25-2010 10:33 AM

so cute k

brushandthimble 11-25-2010 02:02 PM

reveal package is ready to bring to the post office; hopefully tomorrow. It has been fun doing this, I will admit I got busy and slacked off the last couple of months. Hard adjusting to no job to work 2 jobs with over 48 hours each week, and the second job requires driving one hour from job #1 to #2.

I my Anglee will like her last package, and realise all the good wishes for the coming year.

sewnsewer2 11-25-2010 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
To all the Angels and Angelees:

Happy Thanksgiving

Ditto!

diannemc 11-26-2010 03:37 AM

I know we were suppose to have our stuff in the mail by Thanksgiving but mine will be in the mail on Monday. I am running late..I am sorry to say I won't be able to be on chat on December 16th..
I also want to thank my sweet angel..She has been so good to me..Can't wait to find out who she is.....

GladGrams 11-26-2010 04:27 PM

OMG! :D :D :D :D

My SQA surprised the pants off of me. I had gone over to my son's to help prepare for Thanksgiving. My daughter came walking in the door with an incredibly beautiful flower bouquet AND a 10" pumpkin pie - from my "Laverne Angel." She didn't want to tell me on the phone and ruin the surprise, so she didn't tell me on the phone.

Thank you sooooo very much dear Laverne. My camera was not with me, so when we get home here I will take a picture of the flowers... the pie is - well - gone... my friends visiting from Norway polished it off... it was their first taste of pumpkin pie.

chewboo 11-26-2010 04:40 PM

i got my package from my sqa and the outside say i can open on dec 12

should i wait for the 16??????????????

magnolia 11-26-2010 06:05 PM

The 12th is the date for Secret Santa. Maybe they got confused? I almost wrote the wrong date on mine too.

SaraSewing 11-26-2010 06:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I got my "reveal" pkg from my SQA. What a surprise - I didn't even try to guess because it takes out all the fun, but I really was surprised. I can't tell all of you now because maybe some of you think my fuzzy angel is yours. But I PM's her.

So today I got a fantastic pkg. It has a cut of flannel squares that will be perfect for a cuddly lap quilt for my old mother who is living here now. It also has perfect penquins for my December desk ornamentation. There was a mug (ya, it's cocoa time) and a tree topper that is STUNNING! Absolutely stunning!

I hadn't posted a photo of the cardinal Woodland holiday cardinal kit. I can hardly get going on that!!! Fuzzy angel you are the BEST.

This was my "reveal" pkg
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134405[/ATTACH]

Cardinal table runner kit
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134406[/ATTACH]

Golden tree topper
[ATTACH=CONFIG]134407[/ATTACH]

jetnica 11-26-2010 07:52 PM

I got a great "reveal" box from my angel today!! I opened the box and pet all of the prettys, but my card says don't open till the 16th!!

=) I'll post pictures soon!