Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

magnolia 10-06-2010 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by quilt addict
Boy you must have an angel's patience if you really going to make 3,435 for a queen size quilt.!

I would love to see that quilt when you get it!!! Ha ha! How nice of your angel to give you a preview.

karielt 10-07-2010 11:28 AM

Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh my angel sent me the coolest quilt book my camara batteries are dead so I'll have to post picture later. I'm sooooooooo thankful its the perfect book for me I have been wanting to make one of those quilts. I'm so excited. Thank you Ethel you are so in tune to me.

Sugarpumpkin 10-07-2010 11:33 AM

Just wanted to let my angel know I received your card. (from Reno)
Although I am a little confused. You wished me luck with my surgery, but I'm not having surgery...

Grama Lehr 10-07-2010 12:10 PM

Well, let's hope that she doesn't see the future. . . . .

Sugarpumpkin 10-07-2010 01:34 PM

LOL I hope you're right about that Grama Lehr!

quilt addict 10-07-2010 02:07 PM

I forgot to answer the questions that my angel asked. Sorry, still looking at the itty bitty little block on the front.

I don't entertain all that much, although I would like to do more.

I usually decorate for the fall holidays, but not Halloween.

Thanks again, you have been wonderful to me.

GladGrams 10-08-2010 07:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
HELLO hello and more hellos Everyone,

Lazarus has risen "again!" I got home on Wednesday and am SO happy to be with my viking again.

I am praying my "new" angellee received her box of goodies. She needs to be blessed since her old angel wasn't too "up and att'em"

I am feeling well now. The rest of the family is slowly recovering from our "brush with death" :| this past summer. The little children still have bad dreams and the accident is often the topic of conversation at the dinner table. The 3 yr old is obsessed with asking if the car will flip again. The 7 year old white knuckles any time we spend on a highway and prefers back roads.

My daughter is doing better although her right hand (dominant) will never be right after the crush injury and the surgery to replace knuckles.

We are all glad to be alive and this will be one of the most special Christmas/New Year holidays in our lives, to date. I fly back to the states on Nov 21st with 2 quilting girl friends who have never been to America. We will spend Thanksgiving with the family and they will shop till they drop, even taking a weekend in New York City.

And so... I thank you all for your prayers and thoughts and wonderful messages.

Below is a pic of my daughter and the 3 kids who were in the accident with me.

Grama Lehr 10-08-2010 07:53 AM

What a terrible experience! I'm so glad that you are feeling better.
You are 100% correct, this holiday season will be great! :-o
What a darling family you have! :!:

sewred 10-08-2010 08:13 AM

OH! I'm so glad your doing better!

Sugarpumpkin 10-08-2010 09:05 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Ok....can I say that I have the BEST ANGEL EVER??!!!?!?!!!!

I've been feeling a little down and out lately and I got a package yesterday that really cheered me up!

And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE the owl nightlight!!!! It's my favorite thing EVER!!!!!

Thank you so much angel! You really made my day and helped me feel a little better yesterday!

My Haul
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112479[/ATTACH]

My new faovrite thing in the world!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112480[/ATTACH]

Fat Quarter bundle filled with Pink and Purple fabrics! GORGEOUS!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112481[/ATTACH]

Gingerbread Bath Set...smells SO GOOD!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112482[/ATTACH]

Charms! Best picture I could get. Says Circa 1900 and has a vintage sewing machine, a dress form and a wool spinner!! LOVE these!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112483[/ATTACH]

Very cute Fall decorations thats going on my wall!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112559[/ATTACH]