Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 10-04-2010 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
Well, ladies..my angel did it again..........made my day !!!!!!!

It isn't my birthday but it will be fitting for it when I finish this wall hanging....it's a panel and the instructions along with it.

and then then is a weekly reminder for the fridge(or wherever) and is an absolute great gift.......I need it with all the appointments (mostly docs and quilting !!!!) along with note pad and sticker post-its.

Last but not at all the least.....little pens for my granddaughter, Annie....who has been eyeing the ones my angel sent to me previously...

That it for now ladies, have a good day all and a big, big
THANK YOU, deaer angel....love, mj

You'll have fun with these!

sewnsewer2 10-04-2010 10:21 AM

Glad you are feeling beeter now Joyce.

brushandthimble 10-04-2010 01:28 PM

I received a great package today from my Angel!!!
The FQ are my favorite colors, and I love the pattern.
The redwork looks like fun, can't wait to have time to make it.
I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera.
thank you, thank you!!
It was the best thing to come home to:)

Grama Lehr 10-04-2010 05:26 PM

4 Attachment(s)
On this cool, drizzley day in So Cal, I recieved a little box of sunshine!! :-D
I recieved a lovely note, thank you so much!! It seems so wierd to have someone read your postings, know so much about you and not know who they are. . . .
A package of note cards, PINK, a cute little door hanger with my picture on it, a darling little PINK fat quarter and the sweetest little angel! She has brown hair and holding PINK flowers. She is going to fit in my collection nicely. Thank you so very much!!
I'm so happy that I could cry.

BOX OF SUNSHINE!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90207[/ATTACH]

SOMETHING HIDING IN A F.Q.. . . . .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90208[/ATTACH]

MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90209[/ATTACH]

PICTURE OF ME AT MY SEWING MACHINE
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90286[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 10-04-2010 06:05 PM

Oh Marie, I love your pressies! I need a door hanger like that one!

I love love the angel, it would fit in my collect too!

Leota 10-04-2010 06:19 PM

My poor little angelee must think she has been abandoned...I am so far behind... Don't worry little angel, there's a squishy coming your way.

mcdaniel023 10-05-2010 02:14 AM

Hey my Anglee. I didn't forget you. I have a nice little gift. I just have to get a little box and send it on it's way. Hugs!

ckcowl 10-05-2010 04:47 AM

my goodness sewjoyce, i hope you are getting better! it seems like a very (ill) fall so far...last week i was sicker than i've been in years...and bronchitis seems to be going around here too. (i'm telling myself i'm avoiding it...but...i have very sore lungs, and the cough) living in denial
thank goodness you were not having a heart attack! now that you got all the tests out of the way you should be good for the winter!
your gifts sound great, and timely, we will be watching for pictures of what you do with your new blue fabrics :)
take care of yourself!

[quote=sewjoyce]Dear Sweet Angel: I want to apologize for not acknowledging the squishy that I received last week. I had a severe case of bronchitis and the dr. thought I was having a heart attack due to a shortness of breath. So they stuck my little butt in the hospital to run all these tests -- thankfully, everything is fine -- except for the bronchitis....

I received the most beautiful blue fabrics, batik fat quarters and a magazine. As soon as I can find my camera (you wouldn't believe what a mess my sewing room is in -- or maybe you would :shock: ), I'll take a picture of all my wonderful goodies!! I love it ALL!! :D :D :thumbup:[/quote :wink:

Leota 10-06-2010 06:23 PM

I got a pressie from my "Miss Piggy" Angel today... she sent the most adorable angel and a pillowcase project for my dgd and me to make together as well as two stretchy book covers for dgd. I asked her mother if I could nab her for the weekend and was told YES :D... we are going to have a sewing fest :D
Thank you Miss Piggy... you are the bestest

quilt addict 10-06-2010 08:00 PM

Anticipation.....I got a lovely card from my sweet angel saying there is a package coming. The card has the most perfect 1" nine patch, the block is 1". Boy you must have an angel's patience if you really going to make 3,435 for a queen size quilt.!

Now more waiting begins for I'm sure a perfect package.