Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 11-24-2010 03:02 PM

I will mail my last package after Thursday. I have learned NOT to mail stuff so close to holidays because some times they don't arrive. :(

So.... check your mailbox and don't get a hernia lifting it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dojo36 11-24-2010 04:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
ok sorry it took me so long, had company drop in. i'm not used to getting so much stuff as i've gotten in the past year from my angel. i love all of it but i'll tell you which one i like best. the third picture with that thread catcher, i had seen those before and always wanted one - now i have one. first picture is a Christmas tree ornament, which has a little piece broken off of it. a seam ripper, which i'll definitely use often. a package of 8 notes with envelopes - so cute, and a homemade Christmas card that is just so very original also an angel with her wings broken off. second picture is a cook book, an emery board, a bundle of 6 fat quarters, another brown single fat quarter, and a package of rectangle cuts which has 28 pieces measuring 5" x 9-1/2" each, so neat i've never seen those before and so pretty. and all of the fat quarters are in my favorite colors - blues. i will send another picture tomorrow after i get the Christmas tree ornament and angel glued back together, i guarantee you i'm good with that elmer's glue, i've had years of practice with kids, grandkids and great grandkids breaking things - seems like half of everything in my house is held together with elmer's glue. Crickett, thank you so much, I really do appreciate you and i have enjoyed being your angelee, and yes we will definitely stay in touch. from the card you sent i am putting your email address in my contacts. and if you're ever in west texas, you are so very welcome to come and stay awhile. thank you again.
donna

first picture
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133648[/ATTACH]

second picture
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133649[/ATTACH]

third picture, my favorite thing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133650[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 11-24-2010 05:28 PM

Wow dojo, what a sweet angel you had!

dojo36 11-24-2010 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Wow dojo, what a sweet angel you had!

i know for sure. i can't believe how giving she's been all year. wouldn't you just love to meet different people on here, i sure would.

aussie croydon 11-24-2010 05:57 PM

My parcel for the reveal has ben sent. Can't wait to talk to my ange at last. Should take about a week.

sewnsewer2 11-25-2010 06:42 AM

Thank you to my SQA, I received another e-card today :)

sharon b 11-25-2010 08:01 AM

To all the Angels and Angelees:

Happy Thanksgiving

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 11-25-2010 08:20 AM

Wow, I wish I could afford to send my person such an awesome package... it's the postage that kills us in Canada.
I'm just finishing up a couple of things to send off, I should get to the post office today or tomorrow. I have a second parcel going out probably in the first week of December, and I'll try to send that one priority so she for sure gets it before the 16th. I will reveal myself to her with the last parcel, but I won't be partipating in the chat.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 11-25-2010 08:32 AM

dojo, that spiraly thing int he first picture, is that the ornament you were talking about? I don't see it super well, but it looks SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

mcdaniel023 11-25-2010 09:05 AM

To my angel and angelee.....Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.