Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Leota 10-22-2010 09:37 AM

I like the cookies :D
Love the year round flowers

Ybridgegal 10-22-2010 01:48 PM

Came home today and spotted a package on my sewing table. Ohhhhhhh a squisy...Not...well is hard...a CD....Not. Something even better...I know you can't guess so I'll put you out of your misery.......a Wonderful frosted non-slip 6.5 by 6.5 ruler and me making a stack and wack...just what I need. A lovely not...the answer is yes. And the cutest angel which will be hanging on the peg in the entry way. Thank you SQA!! Really coolllllllll. Love them

Leota 10-23-2010 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ybridgegal
Came home today and spotted a package on my sewing table. Ohhhhhhh a squisy...Not...well is hard...a CD....Not. Something even better...I know you can't guess so I'll put you out of your misery.......a Wonderful frosted non-slip 6.5 by 6.5 ruler and me making a stack and wack...just what I need. A lovely not...the answer is yes. And the cutest angel which will be hanging on the peg in the entry way. Thank you SQA!! Really coolllllllll. Love them

So where are the pictures????? I wanna see da picture of your angel and your neeto ruler :D

trupeach1 10-23-2010 06:55 AM

I never get e-mail notices about anything and I have pages upon pages to read soooooooooooooooooooo who can tell me what is going on with SQA and Christmas and revel?????????? thanks

Leota 10-23-2010 07:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a BIG box this morning in the mail. The carrier brought it right up to my door..
My Miss Piggy is the bestest SQA in the Whole world (of quilting ) :D
Thank you Miss Piggy...
I got 5 yards of a cheater fabric of roses and polkadots
3 yards of pastel yellow with a white print.
1 yard wilderness print with soaring eagles and moose
1 yard cream with black floral print
1 yard pastel aqua with purple and blue flower print
1/2 yard candy corn print
1/2 yard neon spatic cat print

I also put my little angel that flew in with the pillowcase kit that she sent for my dgd and I to make over looking all this wonderful fabric..

Thank you so very much Miss Piggy...

Love everything and I've already got plans for the cheater fabric ... gonna make a quilt.. :D

And the Acorns and Pumpkins panel... there is enough that I can make me a wall hanging and make one for a gift :D...

Jennifer22206 10-23-2010 07:59 AM

Oh wow. You all have awesome secret angels! I hope you all choose to do this swap next year I'd love to be a part of it! Wonderful gifts!

Leota 10-23-2010 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I never get e-mail notices about anything and I have pages upon pages to read soooooooooooooooooooo who can tell me what is going on with SQA and Christmas and revel?????????? thanks

I put this in my bookmarks and check that everyday...

chewboo 10-23-2010 08:02 AM

love to see what everyone is getting

magnolia 10-23-2010 08:14 AM

I really hope we have this swap again next year, it has been so much fun!

krob 10-23-2010 09:58 AM

My new secret quilt angel sent me a delicious package of Halloween treats and pumpkin spice scented tea lights!!! Most of my family will be here for Thanksgiving and I plan on using the tealights then in with my decorations---won't that be pretty and smell good!!????!! I didn't even know they made scented tea lights! Now for the candy-----I don't plan on any of that being left for Thanksgiving! Thank you so much my secret quilt angel, please know that I will certainly enjoy my goodies! OH btw, the cute card is already on display! Thnks again for being so thoughtful! Kathy Robinson