Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sandpat 07-12-2010 04:19 PM

Oh...I don't want to break in a new model either...but I do introduce mine as "my 1st husband"....kinda keeps him on his toes :lol: :lol:

mjsylvstr 07-12-2010 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh...I don't want to break in a new model either...but I do introduce mine as "my 1st husband"....kinda keeps him on his toes :lol: :lol:

one of the funniest things my hubby did was when I was running for office, he wore a shirt that said across the front....
MJ's husband....

he got a lot of laughs but he also got me a lot of votes !!!!!!

jnebug 07-12-2010 04:25 PM

I want to thank my secret angel for my parcel in June.Sorry I am late but have n o computer so using my brothers.Still no camera,sure hope I get one soon.I want to thank my secret angel for the lovely magazine,fabric and the cutest snowman they will look so awesome on my little tree.Love love the scissors and I shared the choclates with the kids here they all say thankyou.Thanks again.

Gramakitten 07-13-2010 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

Originally Posted by sandpat

one of the funniest things my hubby did was when I was running for office, he wore a shirt that said across the front....
MJ's husband....

he got a lot of laughs but he also got me a lot of votes !!!!!!

I had mine for 28 years before I married him. I didn't want it to be any suprises/ The first time i Married was in 1963 and the second time (and last) I was 63.

sandpat 07-13-2010 05:36 AM

Well gramma...that seems to make sense in some way :lol: :lol:

MJ...sounds like yours is passing the test! :D :D

karielt 07-13-2010 06:46 AM

Love the Christmas in July Idea....Went to JoAnns yesterday and all the Fall and Halloween stuff was up...:(

PuffinGin 07-13-2010 07:12 AM

I too like the Christmas-in-July idea. I just bought some patterns at Hancocks (on sale for 99 cents!) some of which are for my SQAngelee. I want to send them to her soon so she has time to use make them for Christmas. Need to check my fabric supply to see when I can send along too. I just hope it doesn't take me til November to do that last step. :lol:

jetnica 07-13-2010 07:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh Angel!!

You have the best timing!! I'm leaving today to go to a theatre teacher's workshop (which I'm not looking forward to at ALL) and your beautiful package came in today! What an awesome smile!!

Yards and yards of fun fabric, and a beautiful F8 pack.AND TURTLE FABRIC!!!! WOWOW~!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

=)

Sugarpumpkin 07-13-2010 07:57 AM

That Pattington Bear fabric is the most adorable fabric I have ever seen! I would make a blanket for myself using that stuff! LOL

Nancy in Louisiana 07-13-2010 08:23 AM

That turtle fabric is GREAT!! I've never seen anything like that. With a big sulcata and lots of boxes, I love everything turtle.