Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

KGoodhand 07-21-2010 04:39 PM

I haven't seen my angel on here lately! I hope she received my last package okay?!?!

wvdek 07-21-2010 06:00 PM

Oh I love the elephant. I think I may even have some of the same fabric. Is the pattern from QC?

quilt addict 07-21-2010 06:12 PM

Wooh Hooo, I got a package today! But it says Happy Birthday on it. So do I wait until my birthday? Oh, I don't think I can make it. Besides I will be going home to visit my Mom that week so will not be here on the day. Oh what to do????
I know it will be something really special like she always does!

Thank you so much my angel!

Minnie 07-21-2010 06:51 PM

I got a wonderful box from my SQA yesterday. It contained a Patriotic Fat Quarter Sampler. It is so great!!!!!! My SQA spoils me.....Thank you so much for all your generosity and efforts. Have a wonderful evening (Ms.GM) lol.....

trupeach1 07-21-2010 07:15 PM

Thank you SQA, my pressies couldn't have come at a better time/day. Today was DD 5th surgery, I got my mail and yippppeeeeeee a squishie. LOVE the fabrics and tonight while I have to stay awake to give meds (I won't sleep I am afraid I won't hear the alarm) I will read my magazines.

jnebug 07-22-2010 05:56 AM

When I arrived home last night there was a parcel in my door,a surprise from my angel.Ilove Chrisrtmas in July.I got the most lovely xmas fabric a 2 wooden shapes to pain,kit to make a xmas stocking,a snowman ,some little snowmen and stat decorations and a tea towel and pot holder.Thankyou Angel you are the best.I have my fingers crossed a new camera for my anniversary.I think after 35 years I should have a new one.

jnebug 07-22-2010 05:58 AM

To my secret Angel your parcel will be coming I ordered fabric for you and still hasn't arrived if not here today going to my Quilt store tomorrow.Sorry it is late.

wichypoo 07-22-2010 06:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow I go to the post office expecting bills and I got a squishy from my Pink Angel, thank you so much for the oriental fabric I love it all and the extra special card you made. thank you, thank you.Here's a picture thanks again.
Karen/wichypoo

countrymaid 07-22-2010 09:27 AM

I sent out a package and can't wait to hear the response. I did a little extra this time because I could. What fun this has been.

Chrys 07-22-2010 12:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh, my sweet angel has sent me another 2 more blocks for me! :) :) They are so adorable! You know what really makes me smile is the lovely letters you write to me. It reminds me of the time when pen pals was the way to communicate with friends and loved ones. Ok, well I'll answer some of your questions here... My boys will be starting soccer in a few weeks (they played on non competitive teams for the last year) now, it's our city's competive team that they'll play for. When my hubby is not working (he's a senior tax analyst for Adobe) he plays golf. I'm quite interested in your quilting career!!! (I've thought about going that direction of craft industry myself) BTW, is your other home in Florida near Orlando at all? We plan on taking the boys there to DisneyWorld in maybe 5 years. Can't wait to find out who you are, so we really can start writing letters back and forth! :)