Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

LindaM 07-19-2010 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
GladGrams - what an ordeal! {{{Hugs}}}

My mail today included a wonderful package from my SQA!

What a lovely box full of surprises - can you believe all that was in the little box all these treats were packed in - a little like Mary Poppin's magic bag, kept finding fun things :)

A lovely note wishing well, a decorated quilting mug with my initial appliqued on - this is perfect for keeping a cool drink at my sewing machine to keep me hydrated! Beautiful fat quarters that are absolultely glorious. Gilliam stick candy (yum!), machine needles.

And in the 'angel' theme, a guardian angel lapel pin, luscious tuberose nectarine hand lotion from the Angelic collection.

Two very pretty charms - one Faith Prayer Box, and a 'little whistle' charm.

And to top it all off, lip balm with spf to keep me from getting sunburnt lips - that takes about 3 1/2 minutes for me :) <red hair, fair skin that only freckles and burns>.

Thank you my very special angel!

SQL Package July 2010
[ATTACH=CONFIG]74037[/ATTACH]

KGoodhand 07-19-2010 04:34 PM

Linda you are one lucky girl!!! Your angel was very nice to you!!

Redgo243 07-20-2010 05:32 AM

Wow, Did I get a surprized in the mail on Saturday. I got a new quilt pattern book, some fat quarters, a beautiful card and lots more. It was all from the SQA. She is so nice. Yes, it has been warm here but not real bad yet, thank goodness. I don't like the heat.
Thank you so much, sorry for the late response but I have been swamped. I have been making purse, table runners, book and etc getting ready for the fall craft shows.
Thank you so much again. What a surprize!!!!!!!!!!!
Cynthia

PuffinGin 07-20-2010 06:24 AM

I've been enjoying seeing photos of the great surprises others have gotten from their SQA. I know how it just makes my day when I get them from my Dear SQA Lula. I don't usually post when I'm sending to my Angelee but decided to this time since it seems to be so much quieter on this thread than it was earlier in the year. Guess folks are just very busy with summer (well, at least those in the N. Hemisphere). So my Dear Angelee, BOLO. I'll be mailing a package out to you today. :lol:

ligia 07-20-2010 11:50 AM

I remember someone starting a thread where people
could make notes abt their likes, a litttle help to
SQAs. My Angelee has been silent lately ;
I canīt decide what to choose .
Does anyone remember what the thread is?
Thanks

OdessaQuilts 07-20-2010 12:30 PM

Wow! For some reason I haven't been getting reminders about this thread, and had about 15 pages to read through. Happy so many are getting such thoughtful surprises.

Katherine, please get well. We all understand how life can get in the way of our fun. You're in my thoughts.

To my Angelee: I'm thinking of you, too.

Odessa

Chrickett 07-20-2010 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Chrickett
I got a package from my SQA, and it had two half yards of red material, quilters magazine,M&M'a that were good, daisy buttons, and a beautiful note in a pretty card, Thank you so very much my dear SQA, I loved it all. and I liked your return address, Ha Ha, I hope your day is super, and I will try once again topost the pictures.

jamh 07-20-2010 12:56 PM

where is this thread????

Originally Posted by ligia
I remember someone starting a thread where people
could make notes abt their likes, a litttle help to
SQAs. My Angelee has been silent lately ;
I canīt decide what to choose .
Does anyone remember what the thread is?
Thanks

redquilter 07-20-2010 01:06 PM

OdessaQuilts - for some reason I wasn't getting any notices either, but now I am. Strange.

karielt 07-20-2010 01:08 PM

I don't think there is a thread but if you click on their name it will take you to their profile where they may have things they like and are interested in.