Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 08-30-2010 11:59 AM

Sugarpumpkin, Nice presents!! :thumbup:

OdessaQuilts 08-30-2010 12:06 PM

Wow Sugarpumpkin, you're gonna be embellishing with the best of 'em!!!

Odessa

brushandthimble 08-30-2010 12:16 PM

Everyone's Angels are sending such great gifts!

I have a few items here for my next package to my Angelee. Just need a few more items!

I will get a card out to her later this week.

Sugarpumpkin 08-30-2010 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Wow Sugarpumpkin, you're gonna be embellishing with the best of 'em!!!

Odessa

I make jewelry so it's actually for jewelry making :)

sewnsewer2 08-30-2010 02:24 PM

What sweet angels everyone has!

lfw045 08-30-2010 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
lfw045, sounds yummy!! What are you going to make??

It is yummy! I have to wait until I get new glasses before I can do much right now. I can't see very well at the moment because they dilated my eyes today, but that is okay! I'll be seeing good in a few days. Don't know what I'll make with it yet but when I decide ya'll will know all about it......lol! Hope you are doing well and having a great summer!

cjc 08-31-2010 10:45 AM

I cant believe there has been nothing posted to this topic since 6 pm yesterday afternoon

Gramakitten 08-31-2010 11:32 AM

i've looked about ten times too. But I don't get the e-mails anymore either. I haven't heard from my angel in about 5 days. that is unusual, but I think that she has family in. But I usually get an e-mail on friday and I think that i did. my angelee hasn't posted in a while either. but everyone is busy getting ready for the holiday and school starting. not me just a few more days to retirement. can;t wait. yeah for me.

Barbm 08-31-2010 12:21 PM

well, I've sent a huge thank you to my Angel via email. I've named her Patsy Cline, because she signs her cards and email as my "crazy" SQA. Patsy Cline sings "Crazy", my all time favorite country song. However- she's not so secret- I "figgered" her out. But I'm not telling you who she is. I can keep a secret too. :)

Patsy sent my groom and I a really really cool anniversary gift- a neat popcorn container with 5 kinds of popcorn. We ate the kettle corn and I'm trying to not open them in front of the kids so we can savor them. We have cinnamon toast and some chocolate and 2 others waiting for us. Hubby thinks we are all crazy here and my angel just helps him in his delusions.

All I know is I have the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful angel around. She sends me emails when I least expect them and they just pick me right up and give me the biggest smiles. I am learning so much about her and I know we will continue to write after the "Big Reveal" in Dec.

Grama Lehr 08-31-2010 03:15 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My sweet Secret Quilt Teddy Bear has sent me another present!! How cool is that? ? ? :oops:
I received, Christmas fabrics, and a really neat pattern for a throw. I'm so excited!! I just love it. Thank you so very, very much!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She marked one of the fabrics for berries and the other for holly leaves!