Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Nancy in Louisiana 05-26-2010 09:47 PM

PS to SQA -- I went thru a basket-weaving phase for about ten years and have over a hundred of them stuffed everywhere with greens and dried stuff. It was making me crazy, so I had to finally stop making them. But it goes with all the "nature" stuff I like. Twenty years ago I never would have thought that lime green can be a neutral color.

tlrnhi 05-27-2010 11:18 AM

I wanna see those lites!
They sound interesting.

Everyone is getting such wonderful things...

BTW.....I FINALLY have a new address, so if my SQA would kindly ask someone to PM me, I'll send my new address out.

Crafty1 05-27-2010 04:59 PM

Thank you to my SQA! We received a lovely card and pattern today, I'll post pic when the camera is done charging. You're always thinking of ways to get us sewing together! Love it! I'm sure when school is out we'll be off sewing.

And to my SQA, I'll be sending a package out soon! Hope ya'll have a wonderful long weekend!

GladGrams 05-27-2010 11:38 PM

I have to find the darn camera! :thumbdown: My husband brought the mail up yesterday and was curious over the return address because he doesn't know any "Laverne." But I know who she is and was really excited to open the card. We both laughed when we saw it. That little bird is a great love here in Norway. There is an entire island of them here in this area!

Thanks my lovely SQA for the card and note. You are dear to me and I do so love your notes; they are great pick me ups. :-)

KGoodhand 05-28-2010 04:55 AM

I just wanted to say that everyone is getting some beautiful gifts!!! This is making the year just that much better!!!

GladGrams 05-28-2010 08:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my card from "My Angel Laverne." The bird here in Norway is called Lundefugle.

Lundefugl from SQA
[ATTACH=CONFIG]74843[/ATTACH]

Chrys 05-28-2010 09:43 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Oh, my SQA...You are such a wonderful person!!!!!!!!!!! much love to you!!!! This is my birthday weekend and she spoiled me!!! I've recieved several small packages of polka dot fabrics and yesterday I got the most beautiful wall hanging!!!! Oh, you made my heart smile!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finding a special place in my studio for this lovely hanging!!! and I LOVE that pattern you sent! I want you to be my angel forever!!!!! :) :) :) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

SulaBug 05-28-2010 01:41 PM

Happy Birthday Chrys,
Your SQA sure did spoil you for your birthday, this year!! :thumbup: That wall hanging is out of this world, it's so pretty. I can see you are going to have fun with all of the fabric & that pattern is also nice. Have a Special weekend!!
Cheryl
:D :D :D

SulaBug 05-28-2010 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
Here is my card from "My Angel Laverne." The bird here in Norway is called Lundefugle.

What a darling card!! I just love it, too!! :D Sometimes a person just finds the perfect card, for the right occasion!! Isn't it so fun?
:D :D :D :D

sewnsewer2 05-28-2010 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Chrys
Oh, my SQA...You are such a wonderful person!!!!!!!!!!! much love to you!!!! This is my birthday weekend and she spoiled me!!! I've recieved several small packages of polka dot fabrics and yesterday I got the most beautiful wall hanging!!!! Oh, you made my heart smile!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finding a special place in my studio for this lovely hanging!!! and I LOVE that pattern you sent! I want you to be my angel forever!!!!! :) :) :) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty fabrics, but gotta tell ya, I LOVE that angel!! Happy Birthday!