Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 04-16-2010 02:19 PM

Pretty!

Catlady 04-16-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
Thanks KWhite for all the hard work you are putting into this and making sure everyone is happy and doing there part. I know sometimes when there are this many people involved it can get kinda tricky but you have handled everything just beautifully. ((((((HUGS)))))

Well said. I feel the same. KWhite you've done a terrific job with this. ((((((Lots of hugs))))) to KWhite.
Catlady

Ninnie 04-16-2010 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Went to the mail box today, and had another wonderful surprise from my SQA :-D A beautiful card, a mini panel kit, that is a really darling pin cushion, which I can't wait to make, and a beautiful block, #4 :-D :-D Thank you so much , it has made my day!! :-D

mcdaniel023 04-16-2010 06:08 PM

Hugs KWhite!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work. It is appreciated.

Ninnie 04-16-2010 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Went to the mail box today, and had another wonderful surprise from my SQA :-D A beautiful card, a mini panel kit, that is a really darling pin cushion, which I can't wait to make, and a beautiful block, #4 :-D :-D Thank you so much , it has made my day!! :-D

Sorry, I posted the wrong block :oops: Went to bed, and it dawned on me what I had done and had to get back up. I was in such a hurry wanted to make sure I got it posted before heading out of town tomorrow for a few days. :lol: :lol: anyway, here is the right one, which I love!1 It is called Pansey, and it has a tiny yellow flower in the middle of it, it is so pretty! She sends me one every month, and this is the one for April. What a wonderful memory quilt I will be able to make with all of my blocks :-D
Here is My April Block

jetnica 04-17-2010 03:15 AM

Sorry, I posted the wrong block :oops: Went to bed, and it dawned on me what I had done and had to get back up. I was in such a hurry wanted to make sure I got it posted before heading out of town tomorrow for a few days. :lol: :lol: anyway, here is the right one, which I love!1 It is called Pansey, and it has a tiny yellow flower in the middle of it, it is so pretty! She sends me one every month, and this is the one for April. What a wonderful memory quilt I will be able to make with all of my blocks :-D
Here is My April Block

Ninnie's SQA -- Your block is BEAUTIFUL!!! (Well, it's Ninnie's block now!) Could you PM me the pattern/website? Pansies are my favorite flower, and I just pictured an entire quilt of that block in different variations (much like pansies themselves).

I promise I won't tell Ninnie your identity!

=)

Ninnie 04-17-2010 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Here is My April Block

Ninnie's SQA -- Your block is BEAUTIFUL!!! (Well, it's Ninnie's block now!) Could you PM me the pattern/website? Pansies are my favorite flower, and I just pictured an entire quilt of that block in different variations (much like pansies themselves).

I promise I won't tell Ninnie your identity!

=)

:shock: You mean you would know, and I wouldn't? :lol:
I love the pattern also, and could see a whole quilt.
Aren't you glad I thought of my mistake , and posted the right one

:-D :-D

wvdek 04-17-2010 05:28 AM

That chalet is beautiful.

Love the pansy fabric. I will look for it today as DH and I are going on a date! ;) Part of that date is I get to go to the LQS - ok so it's only JoAnn's but I still get to go. Have to buy binding for the little African dresses I am making.

Glad everyone is having a great spring thus far.

Aurora 04-17-2010 05:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just returned from a quilting retreat and went to the Post Office yesterday and found a key in my box. And what did it open you might ask. Why another box. And what did it contain you might ask. Why a package from my SQA, of course. My special SQA should know that you have perfect timing. I purchased a Lil' Twister Tool on my retreat and am most anxious to give it a try and your fabric give will be a great beginning. Who isn't happy to have extra machine needles on hand? Certainly not me! They do get dull, don't ya' know when they are forced to travel at the speed of light! And the brush will come in handy since I am learning to clean and refurbish my vintage Singers.

What I would like to know is how all these Angels are so smart and send just exactly what is desired or needed and just in time.

Enough suspense! Now I will attempt to add the photos.

SQA LOOT
[ATTACH=CONFIG]63396[/ATTACH]

Aurora 04-17-2010 05:36 AM

I apologize if this shows up three times, but I wasn't sure it was posting.