Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

brushandthimble 02-25-2010 07:05 PM

awesome goodies. time I sent something else to my angelee. I haven't send anything since the first part of Feb. Ment to send a card.... I try to alternate a small package with a card so each month she gets both.

laparshall 02-26-2010 06:09 AM

More great gifts. Nice job Angels.
Gladgrams: Love that Pig, and you got some fun fabric.

Imjustme: You got some beautiful fabric and a great book. Making a quilt in memory of your brother will be very healing. Take your time, you'll get there eventually.

I'm off to think about my Angelee.

Oklahoma Lightning 02-26-2010 06:29 AM

That is really pretty fabric

imjustme 02-26-2010 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
What beautiful fabrics!! Hey, those emery boards come in handy not only for your nails, but when you need to file a nub off of a spool of thread too!

Learn something new everyday- I never would have thought of that.

pinkypig 02-26-2010 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by GladGrams
Finally I can post my SQA gift. I am SO sorry it has taken so long. We had a camera problem. I have combined 2 gifts in this picture. Rec'd the first one as a Valentine and loved it. Have already planned how to use the fabric and the note pad is on the front of the fridge.

Next, came the "re"mailed gift in which my Angel sure made sure I got some great piggies a real "stuffed" one, fabric for my collection and adorable pig note cards. My pig friend, who is now named Penelope is sitting on my shelf.

She has the honor of holding the new bubble gum machine I rec'd as a gift last week.

She and I don't mind if others laugh at us! She is great company and will help me decide what to make with the new fabrics. The blue sparkly with polar bears is VERY appropriate at the moment, since we have been getting snow nearly daily for 2 weeks.

Thank you SQA - you are a dear

All of the gifts are very nice, but Penelope is the cutest...she can help me any day...I too have "pig friends" Miss LuLu stands guard my in my flower bed and lit bit protects my front porch; then there are numerous friends inside.

Dawn Hendrix 02-26-2010 12:53 PM

Sooooo where do I begin..... Today I recieved a letter from my ANGEL this was my first time hearing from her. I was needless to say SHOCKED, and I thought no-one was thinking about me. Well lets just say that after reading the 3 page letter I know differently!!!! I ammmmmm soooooo excited to just have someone think about ME! I don't even know her and the fact that so much is going on in her life that she took the time for me. Well lets say this after a few tears I am SO THANKFUL to know I really have an ANGEL!!!

Thank you whomever you are.... I will pray for you and your family!

Ducky 02-26-2010 12:55 PM

Awwww, Grams, I love Penelope! Anytime she needs a vacation to the US, just let me know!

montanaquilter 02-26-2010 01:01 PM

Dawn-really glad that your angel finally got ahold of you! it's nice when we know that someone somewhere is thinking about us isn't it??!!

Dawn Hendrix 02-26-2010 01:13 PM

OO it is the awesomest feeling.. NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS BEEN FEELING!!!!!

And I am all smiley now.... mercy GOD IS GOOD AND I HAVE AN ANGEL!!!!!!

Knot Sew 02-26-2010 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
What beautiful fabrics!! Hey, those emery boards come in handy not only for your nails, but when you need to file a nub off of a spool of thread too!

I have a spot on my sewing machine that I tape up,I think it might file off :thumbup: :lol: ;-) why didn't I think of that
:?: