Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Leota 03-05-2010 12:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got a pressie... I got a pressie :D
Lookie at what I got from my SQA today :D
Earlier she sent me a cute card with a bunny on it telling me that she was sending me a package and that it included my Valentines goodies...
I got a WHOLE bag of heart lollypops, a bubble stamp pen with Pooh on top ( I love bubbles and pooh -- ok I may be starting my 2nd childhood early or maybe I never left childhood :D), a tin of cookies, a chocolate bunny and a Think Spring wall hanging kit.

Think Spring opened up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30578[/ATTACH]

All the goodies before I opened them
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30579[/ATTACH]

Leota 03-05-2010 01:04 PM

Happy happy happy birthday Peach..
So glad I have you as a friend.
You are exactly 2 months older than me. I will be 55 on May 5 :D

sewnsewer2 03-05-2010 01:10 PM

Well woman you deserve flowers!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a very thoughtful SQA you have.

sewnsewer2 03-05-2010 01:12 PM

Cool fabrics mjsylvstre!

sewnsewer2 03-05-2010 01:16 PM

Wow Leota, you got a bunch of goodies!

Dawn Hendrix 03-05-2010 01:18 PM

LEOTA.. I am sure that ws suppose to come to my house....NOT YOURS.. GREAT PRESSIE THERE do you want my address so you can get it to its RIGHTFUL owner?

trupeach 03-05-2010 01:21 PM

This is as per my DD who in the last 8 months has received enough flowers after surgeries to fill a funeral home. As she was laying on the couch she was looking at my BEAUTIFUL flowers and she said "HOW COME NO ONE EVER SENT ME A COOL FLOWER ARRANGEMENT LIKE THAT?????? IN A COOL PINK VASE and ORANGE...........ORANGE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR AND HOT PINK?????? MOM I NEED THEM IN MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!" Since most of our day is spent in her room the flowers now have a place of honor in Joyce's room. SQA you made not only me happy on my birthday but you put the most beautiful smile on Joyce's face, a smile I haven't seem in almost a year. I thought I would cry. thank you ever so much.

Leota 03-05-2010 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
LEOTA.. I am sure that ws suppose to come to my house....NOT YOURS.. GREAT PRESSIE THERE do you want my address so you can get it to its RIGHTFUL owner?

ummmm. I've eaten/shared with family the cookies and lolly pops and I've played with the bubbles already and I don't think the wall hanging will compliment your decor like it will mine :D Oh and you probably couldn't use the bobbins in your machine because I have a Viking 6430 and it takes a special kind of bobbin.. which these are :D

Dawn Hendrix 03-05-2010 01:24 PM

WAIT.. MAIL JUST CAME.. I HAVE 3 PRESSIES.... I WILL BRB

OOMMMGGGGGG

STAR 03-05-2010 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
WAIT.. MAIL JUST CAME.. I HAVE 3 PRESSIES.... I WILL BRB

OOMMMGGGGGG

well hurry up already!!!! I want to see what you got!!