Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

karielt 07-30-2010 01:27 PM

oh that book looks like fun

sandpat 07-30-2010 04:25 PM

Happy Birthday Karie!!! Looks like you'll have a pretty view of some beautiful flowers when you look up from that chick flick!....umm....you have a speck of chocolate on your chin....here...have a napkin.. :wink: :lol:

sharon b 07-30-2010 08:58 PM

Happy Birthday Karie ! :mrgreen: That is a HUGE bouquet

wvdek 07-30-2010 11:39 PM

Happy birthday and those are some beauuuutifulll roses. Yeah!

laparshall 07-31-2010 01:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a beautiful card from my Angel that makes me want to go to Hawaii. I actually got it last week during the mad rush of getting ready to walk out the door to go to my quilt retreat. I sat it down with a stack of mail and mid-week I found it again and took a picture. I just realized that I never posted an acknowledgement. My dear sweet angel, you must have thought that I forgot how to write a thank you note. I am so sorry that I haven't acknowledged the card you sent to me last week. I loved it and I have safely added it to the collection of others you have sent.

P.S. I sent a package out to my Angel yesterday. Hope it arrives safely.

Linda

aloha
[ATTACH=CONFIG]58988[/ATTACH]

PuffinGin 07-31-2010 09:30 AM

It's the last day of July today, the seventh month of our SQA Exchange and I've just been wondering. Has anyone figured out who your SQA is yet?

SulaBug 07-31-2010 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by PuffinGin
It's the last day of July today, the seventh month of our SQA Exchange and I've just been wondering. Has anyone figured out who your SQA is yet?

Ginny,
I have absolutely no idea who my Secret Quilt Angel is yet!! Who ever she is, she's truly an Angel!! :D She has been so good to me & I love her for it. She has inspired me to be as good to my Secret Quilt Angel, with the love that comes with each gift!! I will hate for this to end, but I do want to meet her someday!!
:D :D :D

SaraSewing 07-31-2010 11:31 AM

I don't even try to figure it out. It's like peeking at your Christmas presents early, or reading the last chapter first. It's pretty cool to see the gifts, the cards, and nice words that are being exchanged.

chewboo 07-31-2010 01:47 PM

i have no idea either it would ruin the fun if you had--she has just been wonderful to me and i can wait til christmas to find out who she is

Chrickett 07-31-2010 03:03 PM

I havent the slitest clue, but whoever she is i love her for her kindness to me, she has sent me so many gooies, I Feel like Sara Sewing , do not wantto peak, besides the return address is my own. So that is no clue.
Are we doing the Christmas Angel this year, does any one know?