Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

wvdek 07-23-2010 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Originally Posted by dojo36

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Great SQA's you all have. I haven't heard from mine in 4 months!

awe, sewnsewer that's so sad - 4 months & nothing, did you tell kwhite. i wish i was your sqa, i would send you things every month. the only way i would not send for 4 months is if i died. or had a stroke and didn't know what planet i was on.
donna

No, I just give up.

Please let kwhite know. Do not give up. She will see to it that it is taken care of. How sad for you. I wish you had an SQA as sweet as mine. She spoils me rotten.

Dix 07-23-2010 06:36 PM

My 95 year old mother died on Sunday after 3 months of struggling. She is at peace and we as a family are also. We were hoping she could see her great, great grand daughter to be born in Houston Sept. 1st. But, she will be her angel and watching over her. We buried her on Wednesday and on Thursday my Angel sent me a home spa, with candles, wash cloth, soaps and all the other stuff to make me feel good!!! It has been 90-95 deg. and for 5 days, I was running from a cold car into the heat and into the cold nursing home several times a day. I got the worst sore throat I have ever had and lost my voice totally. Dr told me yesterday not to open my mouth for 4 days, except to eat and drink and stay in the house. Seems like I had really strained my vocal cords. So notes are flying DH can hardly keep up!!! Thank you sweet angel!!!!

quiltwoman 07-24-2010 05:07 AM

I'm so sorry about your mom. I hope you feel better soon.

sandpat 07-24-2010 05:26 AM

Dix, I'm so sorry for your loss....yes, she is at peace and I'm glad you recognize that..doesn't make you miss her any less though.

Dawn....you never know what has happened in someone else's life. I'm sure kwhite will read it on this thread and help you. Its not fair for you to send out something and be kind to someone else, then for you to think that nobody is thinking of you...thats just not nice. I'll tell you...I'm thinking about you! :lol:

sewnsewer2 07-24-2010 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by Dix
My 95 year old mother died on Sunday after 3 months of struggling. She is at peace and we as a family are also. We were hoping she could see her great, great grand daughter to be born in Houston Sept. 1st. But, she will be her angel and watching over her. We buried her on Wednesday and on Thursday my Angel sent me a home spa, with candles, wash cloth, soaps and all the other stuff to make me feel good!!! It has been 90-95 deg. and for 5 days, I was running from a cold car into the heat and into the cold nursing home several times a day. I got the worst sore throat I have ever had and lost my voice totally. Dr told me yesterday not to open my mouth for 4 days, except to eat and drink and stay in the house. Seems like I had really strained my vocal cords. So notes are flying DH can hardly keep up!!! Thank you sweet angel!!!!

Dix I am so sorry about your mom,it seems she lived a good long life. The timing was perfect from your SQA. Bless you.

PuffinGin 07-24-2010 06:28 AM

Dix, I'm sorry about the death of your mother. May your memories of good times with her help you through this difficult time. I'm sure she'll be watching over you and all your family and be with you in spirit when your great granddaughter arrives. Please take care of yourself, you deserve a bit of pampering. God Bless You!

quiltnut4ever 07-24-2010 08:01 AM

Dix, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers and thoughts with you and your family during this time.

Quiltnut4ever

Chrickett 07-24-2010 02:02 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I shall keep you in my prayers.

Originally Posted by Dix

tlrnhi 07-24-2010 02:31 PM

Dix...I'm sooo sorry! Big hugs to you!
Yes, rest those vocal cords. Sore throat and no voice is not a good thing

Crafty1 07-24-2010 03:24 PM

Dix: Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your family!