Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 07-22-2010 12:32 PM

Pretty!! :mrgreen:

Chrickett 07-22-2010 01:07 PM

Love the elephant and the star, sure would like the pattern for the elephant, I would be happy for a pm on the pattern, hint hint.

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Dear LadyBug,
I love both of my blocks, June's and July's. June's came a week ago, but I had company, and didn't post, and then today July's came :-D
June's colors are just wonderful, and I love it, and when I opened July's today, well, it made me giggle. I love it!!!! The glass bead grass is just so perfect on it. Yes, I do collect elephants :shock: I can't believe you know that :-D I am going to have such a 'Special" quilt from these blocks.
It is so very hot and humid here, so I have been staying in most of the time and getting some sewing done.
I do thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I know for sure, I have the best SQA ever!!!!! :-D

redquilter 07-22-2010 01:44 PM

Those are very pretty blocks. Isn't she sweet?

SulaBug 07-22-2010 07:10 PM

Hey there,
I would love a copy of this Elephant pattern, too!!
Sew Happy,
Cheryl
:D :D :D

JRSAY 07-23-2010 06:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got the most special card and sewing needles from my secret angle, she always knows when to share cheer!!!
hugs

karielt 07-23-2010 07:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just wanted my angelee to know I'm thinking about her and to tell my Ethel Angel I'm so blessed to have her watching over me.

sewnsewer2 07-23-2010 04:05 PM

Great SQA's you all have. I haven't heard from mine in 4 months!

ckcowl 07-23-2010 04:26 PM

i received the sweetest surprise card in the mail today :) inside the card was a new leather thimble and a package of needles. I am so excited to get to try this thimble!!! I don't know how you knew, i don't think i've mentioned i haven't found a thimble that 'works' for me. i've been looking at them in the catalog but hadn't broke down and bought one,...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

and a note to my angelee...i have not forgotten you your package will be to you very soon :)

dojo36 07-23-2010 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

awe, sewnsewer that's so sad - 4 months & nothing, did you tell kwhite. i wish i was your sqa, i would send you things every month. the only way i would not send for 4 months is if i died. or had a stroke and didn't know what planet i was on.
donna

sewnsewer2 07-23-2010 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by dojo36

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

awe, sewnsewer that's so sad - 4 months & nothing, did you tell kwhite. i wish i was your sqa, i would send you things every month. the only way i would not send for 4 months is if i died. or had a stroke and didn't know what planet i was on.
donna

No, I just give up.