Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

OdessaQuilts 05-02-2010 06:41 PM

wvdek, those fabrics are just GORGEOUS! Love them! You're a very lucky gal!

Grama Lehr 05-03-2010 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
wvdek, those fabrics are just GORGEOUS! Love them! You're a very lucky gal!

That floral print is so pretty!! I love those colors! t :lol: What are you going to make?

janedennis 05-03-2010 11:37 AM

Hi SQA: Thanks for the wonderful surprise patterns in the mail today. I really wonder how you do that. Every time life gets a little rough you send me a gift that really makes me feel better. In December please share that with me so that I can pass it on to my Angelee. The pattens are wonderful and I love kokopelli, I collect everything I can find with him on it as well as anything Navajo. I have a collection of Turquoise jewelry that I have been collecting for years and just visited the reservation on our trip out to New Mexico and Arizona so these patterns fit me to a T. Thanks so much and hope that your life calms down. I surely understand how life gets in the way.

janedennis 05-03-2010 11:39 AM

Quick note to my Angelee, i have two broken cars in the drive way and wont be getting them fixed in time to go to the Post Office for Mother's Day so your gift will be a little late.

janedennis 05-03-2010 11:40 AM

Kwhite may I make a suggestion and start a new thread this one is getting a little long.

Gramakitten 05-03-2010 12:01 PM

Just a note to my angel Francis: Hello, I think about you every day. I forgot to get a good picture of the angel coin that you sent. But thank you. To my angelee: Who I hope don;t know who you are. I sent a package out today--somehow-- I think about you everyday and wonder how you and your family are. This sure helps when the days get pretty boring. Happy May to all of the angels. GK

Charlee 05-03-2010 12:05 PM

I got another box from my SQA today, but I'm going to wait until Sunday to open it, since I suspect that it's a Mother's Day gift. :) It's hard...but I'm going to behave myself until then!!

Thanks Angel! You always seem to know when I need a pick me up, and the anticipation is going to keep me on a high! I'll post photos on Sunday when I open it! :)

trupeach1 05-03-2010 12:20 PM

I got a squishy, and Mother's Day card today. The fabrics are perfect! I've needed red and black fabric for a quilt. Couldn't have come at a better time. The candy is great but daughter ate most of it. The little hearts are just perfect. Thank you so much you made my day. :D

SulaBug 05-03-2010 01:24 PM

To my Angelee, where ever you are!! :D

I went to the post office today & sent you a Mother's Day package with a Mother's Day card!! :D I hope you like it, too!!
So, everyone watch your mail!!

Love from you,
Secret Quilt Angel
:D :D :D :D

Chrys 05-04-2010 07:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:) My sqa sent me this fun little package for May Day! :) The little angel gal is hanging outside in my garden! :) Thanks so much!!!! (btw, Andrew's 6th birthday is August 1st)