Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Rhonda 06-24-2010 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
When DH brought in the mail last night, he had a squishie, and it was from Rhonda. I thought , what is Rhonda sending me? :shock: And, then I opened it up, and this is what I found :D A beautiful Hot Pad, made by Rhonda , and sent to me by my SQA, via Rhonda :-D Not only is my SQA very giving , she is sneaky also :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much SQA, And Rhonda, your work is wonderful!!
What a great idea, getting someone else to send something, I am so enjoying this, and I just sent a squishie off to my angelee, I am having so much fun :-D

I am so glad to know you got it ok Ninnie!! When she sent me your address I thought I know that name she and I exchanged doll quilts but for the life of me I couldn't put your board name and real name together!! I'm getting old these things take more time to compute in my brain!! LOL

I am happy you like the hotpad. I worried it was too dark. I do tend toward the extreme contrast. Hope you enjoy it!

This experience of being a go between made me stop and thinnk about joining in!

sewnsewer2 06-24-2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
Hi Angel..the mailman didn't devour the gift !!!!!!!!

it arrived this morning....and ...OMG.........

thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ladies, wait until you see what we (hubby and me) got from my angel.

For me: holiday plaque and dish towel, flower magnets for the fridge..and a needle threader for the weakening eyes (!!!) and spa socks.......to ease the aching feet.

For him: Fathers' day & Birthday.....book and candy.

Angel, many thanks from the both of us.

OMG! What thoughtful angel you have! And those tools...would LOVE to know where she got them!

Rhonda 06-24-2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
oh that is so pretty, What pattern is that.

It really doesn't have a name. I just play on my EQ and this is one that I came up with. If it is out there somewhere and anyone has seen it I would be happy to know if there is a name. As far as I know it is an original by me but you never know for sure if it has been done before.

sewnsewer2 06-24-2010 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !
I got a package.. please excuse me for all the pics , but the box was packed :shock: LOL And it WAS NOT broke :thumbup: All safe and sound :lol:

I got a plastic storage box, that is what it was shipped in , the box was decorated with stickers ! There was a Magnetic note pad from Canada 6 Fat quarters in a bundle ( LOVE them :lol: !)A mini wood wall hanging that says " A quilt is a blanket of Love " with a heart, two wash clothes finished off with crocheting , two more fat quarters ( I need to count I think these are the last two I needed for the pattern from the beginning of the year :wink: for placemats ) Tea bags ( apple & cinnamon) , single serve beverage packets, totsie rolls, Werthers candy, binding & hem clips, Machine Seam Gauge & Adhesive guide, a 14 in 1 measuring gauge ( she must know I am really struggling with the 1/4" :oops: LOL), Easy Quilts Fons & Porters Summer magazine and last But by no means least a BEAUTIFUL cross stitch pillow that says... Love, Love ,Laugh The colors are perfect ! I LOVE IT ALL :lol: Thank You ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! :lol:

OH MY!!! Your angel really packed tight! What a wonderful goodie box you got!

You can send some to me if you don't have the room to store it. :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it all!

sewnsewer2 06-24-2010 11:39 AM

Gee, there are a bunch of sweet angels flying their packages around the world, aren't there?

Rhonda 06-24-2010 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
Hi Angel..the mailman didn't devour the gift !!!!!!!!

it arrived this morning....and ...OMG.........

thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ladies, wait until you see what we (hubby and me) got from my angel.

For me: holiday plaque and dish towel, flower magnets for the fridge..and a needle threader for the weakening eyes (!!!) and spa socks.......to ease the aching feet.

For him: Fathers' day & Birthday.....book and candy.

Angel, many thanks from the both of us.

OMG! What thoughtful angel you have! And those tools...would LOVE to know where she got them!

Me too! They are fantastic!!

STAR 06-24-2010 11:48 AM

what yummy looking tools!!

Gramakitten 06-24-2010 12:02 PM

How thoughtful of you angels that remembered Fathers Day.

Dawn Hendrix 06-24-2010 07:30 PM

hmmmm I sent a package.. wonder if she got it.....

GladGrams 06-24-2010 11:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you dear Angel. The package arrived today and just at the perfect time.

I am leaving on vacation to be with my children and grandchildren in the states for a month and this will be a wonderful little project to take along.

I am going to use the piggy fabric to make a bag for my "on-the-go" sock knitting. Hope to get that made before I leave.

I don't know if I told you angel that I used the other piggy fabric as part of a set of pillowcases. They are such fun! Tell your mom not to quit looking...

I so enjoy your notes and letters. It is wonderful to hear more about you and what is happening in your life.

Love and many many hugs and kisses

Needle holder project kit, piggy fabric and special update letter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87466[/ATTACH]

Closer up
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87521[/ATTACH]