Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

pinkypig 06-23-2010 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by crkathleen
Pinky,
I'm sending love, hugs and kisses your way! So sorry to hear about your loses. <<<<hug>>>>

got your hugs/kisses they felt real nice, thanks so much

wvdek 06-23-2010 12:42 PM

Hugs Pinky. God is good and He will carry you through.

Darlene loves Chocolates 06-23-2010 02:09 PM

Dearest Pinky,

I am saying a prayer for you.

Sincerely and with Love

Darlene

Originally Posted by pinkypig
got a pkg flying out today for my angel. I totally understand when our angels are delayed in sending thoughts our way, everyday life is busy enough, than someone throws a monkey wrench in and all h*$%% breaks loose. 4 family deaths in 4 months, unexpected surgery, good thing I have God to carry me through. Happy Summer to all

Chrys 06-23-2010 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To My SQA: You are so thoughtful to send my dear hubby a gift for Father's Day! He was touched by your generous heart! :) She also sent a quilting magazine and a toy for each of my boys! Thank you!!!!

DazzleMe! 06-23-2010 02:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was so excited when I opened the mailbox today!!
I received a package from my Secret Angel today!!
Just before my Birthday!
Thank You so much!!!!
I love the wall hanging you made and the little pouch is great! I already have keys on my key ring!
My Secret Angel is so Talented!!!
Thank-you so much!

Beautiful Wall Hanging
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88028[/ATTACH]

Other Goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]88029[/ATTACH]

crkathleen 06-23-2010 07:42 PM

Awwww Pinky,
That made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside :XD:

Originally Posted by pinkypig

Originally Posted by crkathleen
Pinky,
I'm sending love, hugs and kisses your way! So sorry to hear about your loses. <<<<hug>>>>

got your hugs/kisses they felt real nice, thanks so much

wvdek 06-23-2010 07:44 PM

That wall hanging is adorable!

Leota 06-23-2010 08:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a package from my SQA today! :D
My first thought was " she already sent me something in June" Then I opened it Oh WOW... a 2/5 of a yard of blue with cream stars and 1 1/2 yards of red and cream stripe, three spools of thread and a seam gauge. How did she know that I needed a new seam gauge? My old one won't hold the place marker and I have to tape it. Thank you sweet Angel Dear.

4th of July loot :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87837[/ATTACH]

sharon b 06-23-2010 09:47 PM

Dazzle I love your wall hanging :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday :thumbup:

Ninnie 06-24-2010 02:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
When DH brought in the mail last night, he had a squishie, and it was from Rhonda. I thought , what is Rhonda sending me? :shock: And, then I opened it up, and this is what I found :D A beautiful Hot Pad, made by Rhonda , and sent to me by my SQA, via Rhonda :-D Not only is my SQA very giving , she is sneaky also :lol: :lol:
Thank you so much SQA, And Rhonda, your work is wonderful!!
What a great idea, getting someone else to send something, I am so enjoying this, and I just sent a squishie off to my angelee, I am having so much fun :-D