Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

chewboo 08-11-2010 06:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i forgot the cutest thing i got in my squishie---he is on the pipe to the wood stove right now

DSCN0911
[ATTACH=CONFIG]95708[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 08-11-2010 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
See, sewnsewer2, there are angels , aren't there?

it just took them a little longer finding you......but from the looks of it, they are catching you up .....

so happy they finally found you.......

Oh, I have marked our coffee date on my calendar for January...will be in touch........MaryJane

Okie doke! :-D
Yep, I love to use B&W fabrics! :D

sewnsewer2 08-11-2010 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Janstar
Here's what my wonderful SQA. sent me today! The picture was wrapped up in batting and will be used too. My DH enjoyed the Piroulines, choc. hazelnut goodies. Yummy!! I love the darling table runner!! And everything else!! Thankyou, you are the best angel a gal could have!!

What is the wooden thing? Looks interesting?

PuffinGin 08-11-2010 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
OMG, those piroulines are like crack in my house!
I have to hide them from myself, they're soooooo yummy!

Don't know about your simile because I've only had the Piroulines. Yes, so yummy. I like to eat them with a dish of ice cream, poking the piroulines into the ice cream so the center gets filled. Bit off that filled part, repeat. Helps if the ice cream is sort of soft.

Aurora 08-12-2010 06:32 AM

I would like my SQA to know I received her package last month. I am sorry to say that my camera is always where I am not -- so I will try to do justice to my package with a description:

There were butterfly sew-on gems, a quilt stencil (hearts), a spool wall hanging pattern, a menu planner pad, three lovely pieces of fabric (one which I think I might use in a tote my quilt group is currently making.), and a post card from Mississippi. This was a totally awesome package. I hope I didn't forget to list anything, if so I apologize.

I just love getting your packages and cards. Thank you so much.

Chrickett 08-12-2010 10:39 AM

chooboo cute snail, and the othertings are great too.

sewnsewer2 08-12-2010 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ooooo, looky, I got a squshy today from jetnica! I LOVE LOVE IT! :D Thank you so much for thinking of me.

a surprise squishy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96015[/ATTACH]

Grama Lehr 08-12-2010 12:28 PM

oww-la-la!!

laparshall 08-12-2010 12:52 PM

How sweet. Very nice squishie.

wvdek 08-12-2010 09:29 PM

Just wanted to say a "Howdy" to my SQA and to let her know I am thinking of her.
I hope you are fairing well in all this heat.
I also pray you are not one of the sick, injured, or hospitalized I have been reading about.
A little prayer goes up for those folks and you.

I have been using some of the fabrics you have sent me in the Farmer's Wife quilt. They are sure pretty. I am having more fun making these blocks. I hope you are able to make it right along with the rest of us.

Good nite for now. Stay cool.