Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

GladGrams 08-13-2010 07:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Opened the box and found the camera, so here is my "amazing" birthday gifts from my dear SQA -Laverne. May she be doubly blessed in return for the blessings she bestows on others. (especially ME :D )

Everything to perk me up! Even nail kit, piggy themed fabrics, ruler, pattern, tote bag and bandaids with healing scriptures on them.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96470[/ATTACH]

Think I will be making something wonderful as well as being beautified to boot!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96477[/ATTACH]

Dawn Hendrix 08-13-2010 09:26 AM

WOW... GLADGRAMS.... you are SPOILED!

sewnsewer2 08-13-2010 12:20 PM

Donna from Odessa Tx, please PM me if you have not already, it is important!

PuffinGin 08-13-2010 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My rather hot muggy August day turned into a very nice day. I got a package from my dear SQA Lula. I got four beautiful batik FQs and a great cards (see photo below). Inside of the card says, "Then I bang my head on it for a couple of hours." I appreciate her sense of humor!

Thank you, Lula.

Gorgeous batiks & keeper card
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96720[/ATTACH]

Chrickett 08-13-2010 12:54 PM

What beautiful material.

Originally Posted by PuffinGin
My rather hot muggy August day turned into a very nice day. I got a package from my dear SQA Lula. I got four beautiful batik FQs and a great cards (see photo below). Inside of the card says, "Then I bang my head on it for a couple of hours." I appreciate her sense of humor!

Thank you, Lula.

Dix 08-13-2010 01:11 PM

I have the best angel of all. Just recieved a wonderful package. There were 6 fats of Halloween fabric, a magazine I did not have. Pretty stencil for hand quilting, that I love and a hanging angel. Thank you soooooo much. I have my new laptop and soon my gs will show me how to post pictures. Thanks so much, you are my special angel!!!!
Dix

Charlee 08-13-2010 01:12 PM

Once again, I have to wait until I get home to post pictures, but once again my Angel has floored me with her generosity and her amazing ability to know exactly what I like!!

I got the CUTEST totebag that says, "When life gives you scraps, make quilts" Inside the tote were three gorgeous pieces of fabric, two packages of machine needles, the cutest pincushion designed to hang by a design wall, and a lighthouse wallhanging pattern that I can not wait to get started on!!!

Will post a photo tonite so you can all see how wonderful my sweet Angel is to me!! :)

brushandthimble 08-13-2010 01:40 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Oh my goodness! Here are pictures of the 2 charm packs I received a few days ago.
Guess what came today!?! Another package, I totally was not expecting. Thank You Suzie QA!!!!
I have not seen the graphite soap stone before, I love needles, always checking out different ones, I have never tried these before. They will come in handy appliquing the two pieces I am in process of designing.
The FQ are great colors, and I love, love the angels. The birthday cake fabic and card are to cute!! Also included is a hanging sign and thimble to add to my collection!
You are to good to me! I love everything you sent.
thank you, thank you!

all the goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96752[/ATTACH]

2 charm packs from Charmpacksplus
[ATTACH=CONFIG]96754[/ATTACH]

Dawn Hendrix 08-13-2010 03:24 PM

WOW... good stuff you got there brushandthimble

sewnsewer2 08-13-2010 03:45 PM

Oh what nice pressies!