Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

grammo013 08-04-2010 09:28 PM

I to have not been getting notified of updates to this site.:(

I did receive a big package in the Mail. I think it is from my Angel but since I belong to three groups I am not positive. If it is from my Angel thank you so much. You really made my day. Wonderful red fabric, lots of fat quarters, a cup and saucer set, a chicken pin cushion,a pattern, wind chimes, needles, hand balm and cookie cutters for a train. The fat quarters are batiks and a bundle of brights that all go together.

What a wonderful package. (((HUGS))) to my Angel for such a wonderful package.

And to my anglee you will have a package later this week.

SulaBug 08-04-2010 11:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To my Dear Secret Quilt Angel!! :D

I have just used some of the gorgeous "IRIS" fabric, that you sent in my package for May. I am very proud of how this block turned out & most thankful to you, for sending it to me!! Iris is my most favorite flower, but I do love all of the rest, too. I am still petting the other fabric you sent & haven't had the nerve to cut into it yet. But I will!! Thank you so much, for being YOU!!

Love & Friendship,
Cheryl
:D :D :D

12" block made with Iris fabric from my SQA!! :-)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]91932[/ATTACH]

TXnsLov2Quilt 08-05-2010 03:14 AM

what is it made from? It is cute.

TXnsLov2Quilt 08-05-2010 03:14 AM

what is it made from? It is cute.

ckcowl 08-05-2010 06:29 AM

Joyce, haven't 'heard' from you in a bit, are you feeling better? it really sucks to catch colds/brochitis ect in the summer time, seems like they hold on forever :cry:
so, just thought i'd drop a line, let you know we are thinking about you, hope you are feeling better :thumbup:
ckcowl

sewjoyce 08-05-2010 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
Joyce, haven't 'heard' from you in a bit, are you feeling better? it really sucks to catch colds/brochitis ect in the summer time, seems like they hold on forever :cry:
so, just thought i'd drop a line, let you know we are thinking about you, hope you are feeling better :thumbup:
ckcowl

Thanks ck! Yes, my bronchitis is all gone (yeah)!! You are such a sweetie for asking!! Have been trying to get some cleaning and laundry done (yuck) which interferes with my playtime :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chrickett 08-05-2010 11:20 AM

chewboo &pufingin,

WHY I DID NOT KNOW THAT, are you sure??????
besides we are buds and I tease her all the time, , I know who her SQA is but I am not going to tell ya, just yet, It could be you are wrong or wright, just cant say . lol

I sent my SQA a goodie box this week, hope she likes it. I hope you are haveing fun sewing, I am, I made a quilt for my good looking Doctor, who operated on my back, he is a sweety. and deserving of a pretty quilt.

Originally Posted by chewboo
chrickett yoy shouldnt tease gramqlts you know i am her angel

CajunQuilter2 08-05-2010 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
To my Dear Secret Quilt Angel!! :D

I have just used some of the gorgeous "IRIS" fabric, that you sent in my package for May. I am very proud of how this block turned out & most thankful to you, for sending it to me!! Iris is my most favorite flower, but I do love all of the rest, too. I am still petting the other fabric you sent & haven't had the nerve to cut into it yet. But I will!! Thank you so much, for being YOU!!

Love & Friendship,
Cheryl
:D :D :D

Cheryl,
That is awesome. What block is that. I have some magnolia fabric that would look great with that type of block.

rootyr 08-05-2010 12:32 PM

SulaBug, that is awesome!!

sewnsewer2 08-05-2010 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Sorry it took me so long to get the get the pics posted :oops:

Here is what I got a table runner kit and pattern , an angel and a Birthday card :thumbup: My birthday was the 9th of July

Also was a red bag that I can't open until August as she will be gone all month and wouldn't have a chance to mail a package :thumbup: So I am waiting a week and then opening it

Love the containers she ships in :thumbup:
THANK YOU

Happy belated birthday Sharon!

Ooo, such lovelies! I love the angel, I collect them

:D