Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

CajunQuilter2 09-10-2010 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by wvdek
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK!

double ditto
I don't like it in ANY form

Dawn Hendrix 09-10-2010 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
Yeah but it makes you talk funny!!

Originally Posted by Dawn Hendrix
I loke friend Okra Leota.. it is pretty tasty!

Some foods give ya accents Kwhite.. didn't you know this?

Catlady 09-10-2010 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2

Originally Posted by wvdek
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK!

double ditto
I don't like it in ANY form

Ditto!
Ditto!

pocoellie 09-10-2010 12:20 PM

I had some in a restaurant a long time ago, and loved it so much that I asked for the recipe, they gave it to me and I had a friend help me with it. They turned out pretty good, but canning is a whole lot like cooking!! LOL That was my 1st and last time I did any canning. I love fried okra.

letsquilt 09-10-2010 03:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Ladies I came home today to a wonderful box full of goodies.My Dear Angel has done it again----She went overboard. She sent 3 yds of cat fabrics,2 great patterns,a pkg of 10" canning jar fabrics ( 26), also a matching set of 5" ones,a magnetic pin holder,a pair of nippers,hangers, and the cutest little Angel pin and Dragon Fly plant hanger.OMG---I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canning jar fab,magnetic pin holder,angel,dragonfly
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115167[/ATTACH]

cat fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115168[/ATTACH]

nippers, hooks, fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115169[/ATTACH]

cutest cat pattern, paper piecing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115170[/ATTACH]

cat pattern, cute huh!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115172[/ATTACH]

quilt addict 09-10-2010 04:38 PM

I want to thank my Angel for a very nice note in a card. Don't worry, you have been so generous to me. A card if fine, although I do like pressies! Hope things smooth out for you. I know how life can get in the way of having fun here.

Leota 09-10-2010 07:41 PM

Turpeach, Yes, send it now :D DH was asking if I wanted to make a relish out of it.

sewnsewer2 09-10-2010 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
Ladies I came home today to a wonderful box full of goodies.My Dear Angel has done it again----She went overboard. She sent 3 yds of cat fabrics,2 great patterns,a pkg of 10" canning jar fabrics ( 26), also a matching set of 5" ones,a magnetic pin holder,a pair of nippers,hangers, and the cutest little Angel pin and Dragon Fly plant hanger.OMG---I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW what cute patterns, fabrics and oh just everything!

sewnsewer2 09-10-2010 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
I have a random question how many of you Angels like pickled okra? I am going to try my hand a making my own as I'm not real fond of the stuff you get in the store....

Yuck, but I LOVE fried okra!! YUMMMMMM!

SulaBug 09-10-2010 11:29 PM

THANK YOU - THANK YOU to my Secret Quilt Angel!! :D In today's mail, Friday Sept. the 10th, I received another one of her fabulous hand made cards with a nice note. She also sent me a neat pattern for another Table Runner!! Maybe I will use this pattern, when I make my next one!! :D What fun!! I am sorry that I can't post a picture, as my camera went to camera heaven yesterday. Now I have to wait until I can buy a new one. Hopefully it won't be to long. Angel, you have been so thoughtful to me & I really appreciate you & your friendship!! I can't wait to finally meet you at the end of the year!! :D

Here's hoping things turn better for you, in your life. It seems we all have to go through some difficult time. I certainly understand. Just know that I think of you often & wish you only the best!!
Hugs,
Sulabug!!
:D :D :D