Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 08-05-2010 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
To my Dear Secret Quilt Angel!! :D

I have just used some of the gorgeous "IRIS" fabric, that you sent in my package for May. I am very proud of how this block turned out & most thankful to you, for sending it to me!! Iris is my most favorite flower, but I do love all of the rest, too. I am still petting the other fabric you sent & haven't had the nerve to cut into it yet. But I will!! Thank you so much, for being YOU!!

Love & Friendship,
Cheryl
:D :D :D

Cheryl, I love what you did with those fabrics for your block!

:thumbup:

SulaBug 08-05-2010 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by rootyr
SulaBug, that is awesome!!

Thank you for the compliment!! :D It was such a fun block to make, too. If you are interested in the pattern, you can find it posted on the BOM 2010 thread. Look for the August BOM 2010, directions & discussion's, for the pattern.
Sew Happy,
Sulabug

Chrys 08-06-2010 06:17 AM

My little one who just turned 6 thanks my wonderful angel for the birthday card and gift cards to his favorite place...McDonalds! :) :) You are so sweet to think of my boys! Thank you!

karielt 08-06-2010 06:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
To my Angelee And my Ethel....

wvdek 08-06-2010 07:59 AM

That's cute! :-o

Nancy in Louisiana 08-06-2010 05:34 PM

I returned home today from helping out daughter for the last week and found a surprise from my SQA -- a fantastic piece of yellow and orange batik and a project book dealing with the history of batiks and projects involving sewing, knitting, and misc crafts. I'm reading it now cover to cover. Thank you so much. I'm always interested in different uses for fabric, and I'm getting all sorts of ideas and inspiration. The game boards and pocket books are really intriguing, and I have some scraps in a pile over there, and . . . hmmm-m-m. I need to get busy now and find my glue. Thanx so much for thinking of me again. Have a great summer (what's left of it), and try to stay cool.

TXnsLov2Quilt 08-07-2010 04:49 AM

where do you all find those cute little pictures you are using as your profile picture. I love them, and want one too.

dojo36 08-07-2010 07:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
yall have just got to see the fat quarters my angel sent me, i've never seen fabric like this. trying to decide what to make with it. i think a quilted tote bag to take 'stuff' to classes would be just ideal. thank you angel, i just love it.
donna

new fat quarters
[ATTACH=CONFIG]93166[/ATTACH]

charmpacksplus 08-07-2010 08:41 AM

I have been asked if I would be willing to send packages to your SQA secret pals and of course I would love to. I will be happy to keep your secret and send a little note with the package if you like. A link to my website is below on my signature line. Moda charm packs, quilt patterns, tote patterns, and more! All of the charm packs are on sale and shipping is free during August 2010!

Thanks,
Jeanelle

Chrickett 08-07-2010 09:46 AM

Slubug it is beautifuyl, arn't Iris just the prettiest flower,

Originally Posted by SulaBug
To my Dear Secret Quilt Angel!! :D

I have just used some of the gorgeous "IRIS" fabric, that you sent in my package for May. I am very proud of how this block turned out & most thankful to you, for sending it to me!! Iris is my most favorite flower, but I do love all of the rest, too. I am still petting the other fabric you sent & haven't had the nerve to cut into it yet. But I will!! Thank you so much, for being YOU!!

Love & Friendship,
Cheryl