Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 11-15-2010 08:13 AM

AND. . .on Saturday, I received a box of goodies!! WOW!! What a wonderful surprise! :shock:
My SQA made up a kit for me, how cool is that?? It's a set of four place mats, with bright red poinsettias on one side and a white Christmas fabric with pine cones and branches on the other side. Batting, she even included pre cut binding!! WOW!! No excuses for not getting it done! I'm so excited! :!: I will put them together and post pictures for all of you to see and drool over.
The gift box included all kinds of other goodies too. A Fons & Porter magazine, note pad, a journal, a really nice smelling candle. I feel so special.
Thank you lovely Angel, you have been so very good to me. I truly appreciate all that you have done for me. Pictures will be posted shortly, I need a little help with down loading my camera to the new external hard drive. :oops:

sewnsewer2 11-15-2010 08:19 AM

Hey Marie, we expect to see them done soon! :lol: What cool gifts!! Love the pic too!

sewnsewer2 11-15-2010 08:21 AM

Thank you SQA, I received another e-card today! They always make my day!!

Grama Lehr 11-15-2010 08:22 AM

Dawn!! I suggest that you don't hold your breath, because I know that you will pass out!! Nobody sews as fast as you! I know if they were in your hot little hands they would have gone straight from the box to the sewing machine, never passing go!! :lol:
I have the best intentions!! Honestly!!! I spent all of Sunday, after breakfast, working on my DGD Christmas quilt!
Why do you live so far away? You could help me!!

jetnica 11-15-2010 09:49 AM

I got a package from my angel!

Look at these goodies! My favorites are the red with the alphabet & the brown with the turtles

sewnsewer2 11-15-2010 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
Dawn!! I suggest that you don't hold your breath, because I know that you will pass out!! Nobody sews as fast as you! I know if they were in your hot little hands they would have gone straight from the box to the sewing machine, never passing go!! :lol:
I have the best intentions!! Honestly!!! I spent all of Sunday, after breakfast, working on my DGD Christmas quilt!
Why do you live so far away? You could help me!!

:lol: :lol: I used to live in sacramento years ago, does that count?

I'm slow these days, I spend a lot of time with my DGD and the cats. :lol:

sharon b 11-15-2010 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Look at these goodies! My favorites are the red with the alphabet & the brown with the turtles

:cry: No pic

jetnica 11-15-2010 11:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sharon b

Originally Posted by jetnica

:cry: No pic

lol

lemme try again =)

sharon b 11-15-2010 11:17 AM

OOHH the ornament is adorable :mrgreen: Great pressies :thumbup:

Sugarpumpkin 11-15-2010 11:44 AM

I love that your turtle is wearing heels and a hat! LOL Adorable!