Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

chewboo 11-13-2010 08:43 AM

got home last night to a table full of packages--2 are from angel baby will open one today and post pics but i think the other is for christmas as there are santas all over the outside so will wait for that

Sugarpumpkin 11-13-2010 09:11 AM

came home last night to a HUGE box!!!
It was filled with both birthday and Christmas items.

I just wanted to thank my new angel for some REALLY beautiful stuff!

I got 4 potholders. One of: Elephant, owl, penguin (all my favorite animals) and also a Canadian goose! They are all wonderful! I got some lovely Christmas decorations, some FABULOUS oriental brocade!!!!! A couple stick candles, a great stocking filled with a pattern for elephant stuffed toys, an owl and penguin cookie cutter (she sent me an elephant one earlier), a lovely crochet angel ornament that is already on our tree (yup, we have a our Christmas tree up but it's not fully decorated yet) and then some boxes wrapped in Christmas paper and a note that says "Do not open until Dec. 18th".

My new angel is THE BEST ANGEL EVER!!! Thank you so much angel. I can't wait to find out who you are!!

sewnsewer2 11-13-2010 03:36 PM

I got another e-card from my SQA today. Thanks! :)

sewjoyce 11-13-2010 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by crkathleen
The last one! THANK YOU SEW MUCH!!!!

Those are just so cute!! I love them! :D

jetnica 11-13-2010 05:41 PM

those towels are awesome!

mjsylvstr 11-14-2010 04:38 AM

Has anyone else had this problem?
I just came onto this thread......it was not sent to me, I signed onto it.

The last time I received anything from this thread was Nov.5th so I was very surprised when I saw all the posts since that time.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks, I really don't want to miss any of the news !!!!!

MJ

pocoellie 11-14-2010 04:53 AM

mjsylvstr-you're not the only one that's not getting the updates, I also don't get the updates as regularly as they come up.

mjsylvstr 11-14-2010 05:01 AM

I just sent a PM to the Admin and awaiting their reply......

As I said before..I don't want to miss any of the news especially since it is getting so close to the Christmas showdown !!!!!

Thanks for letting me know that I am not alone in not receiving the posts..........

mj

Gramakitten 11-14-2010 08:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I haven't gotten a message about any of the forums. I just go looking every day.

NOW for the best part. Just got home from a wonderful quilt retreat and had not one but two packages. I opened both. My DEAR ANGEL Francis. THANK YOU. I love it all. The candle is VERY nice. Will post pictures when I get settled.

The other package is from the Secret Santa. I opened it. It didn';t say what it was or who from. BUT the inside is all wrapped up and I will wait:) until reveal----Maybe.

Met another board member at the retreat I was at. She is also a Michigan quilter from the Brighton area.

trupeach1 11-14-2010 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
I haven't gotten a message about any of the forums. I just go looking every day.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!