Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

SulaBug 06-24-2010 11:57 PM

OMG!! Just when I miss checking in on everyone, for one day, the gifts are flying around like wild fire!! :D And they are all so wonderful. I love everything that eveyone has received!! :D This is so much fun & I am so thankful that you are sharing!!
:D :D :D :D

harleyquinn2323 06-25-2010 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !
I got a package.. please excuse me for all the pics , but the box was packed :shock: LOL And it WAS NOT broke :thumbup: All safe and sound :lol:

I got a plastic storage box, that is what it was shipped in , the box was decorated with stickers ! There was a Magnetic note pad from Canada 6 Fat quarters in a bundle ( LOVE them :lol: !)A mini wood wall hanging that says " A quilt is a blanket of Love " with a heart, two wash clothes finished off with crocheting , two more fat quarters ( I need to count I think these are the last two I needed for the pattern from the beginning of the year :wink: for placemats ) Tea bags ( apple & cinnamon) , single serve beverage packets, totsie rolls, Werthers candy, binding & hem clips, Machine Seam Gauge & Adhesive guide, a 14 in 1 measuring gauge ( she must know I am really struggling with the 1/4" :oops: LOL), Easy Quilts Fons & Porters Summer magazine and last But by no means least a BEAUTIFUL cross stitch pillow that says... Love, Love ,Laugh The colors are perfect ! I LOVE IT ALL :lol: Thank You ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! :lol:

I love, love, love the butterfly fabric - is there any indication of the manufacturer? So cute!

sharon b 06-25-2010 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by harleyquinn2323

Originally Posted by sharon b
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !
I got a package.. please excuse me for all the pics , but the box was packed :shock: LOL And it WAS NOT broke :thumbup: All safe and sound :lol:

I got a plastic storage box, that is what it was shipped in , the box was decorated with stickers ! There was a Magnetic note pad from Canada 6 Fat quarters in a bundle ( LOVE them :lol: !)A mini wood wall hanging that says " A quilt is a blanket of Love " with a heart, two wash clothes finished off with crocheting , two more fat quarters ( I need to count I think these are the last two I needed for the pattern from the beginning of the year :wink: for placemats ) Tea bags ( apple & cinnamon) , single serve beverage packets, totsie rolls, Werthers candy, binding & hem clips, Machine Seam Gauge & Adhesive guide, a 14 in 1 measuring gauge ( she must know I am really struggling with the 1/4" :oops: LOL), Easy Quilts Fons & Porters Summer magazine and last But by no means least a BEAUTIFUL cross stitch pillow that says... Love, Love ,Laugh The colors are perfect ! I LOVE IT ALL :lol: Thank You ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! :lol:

I love, love, love the butterfly fabric - is there any indication of the manufacturer? So cute!

Isn't it GREAT :lol:

On the green one : Rainbow Butterflies 6026
designed byJanet Orfini for Northcott Lyndhurst Studio

dojo36 06-26-2010 08:24 AM

3 Attachment(s)
i received a box today too from my rather extravagant secrect quilt angel and here's a pic. she sent several patterns and if i live long enough, i'll use them, a scented candle - caramel pecanbon that smells wonderful. if i could find a lighter or match, i'd light it. i quit smoking 2 years ago and now i can never find a lighter or match around here. anyhow 12 fat quarters that are beautiful, a box of chamomile herbal tea, a magnet to go on the fridge saying "may the fabric fairy always keep your stash filled", and a bag of m & m's. also attaching pictures one of my cat Callie, and one of a new quilt block for a quilt i've started. this square is 22".

box from sqa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86899[/ATTACH]

my cat Callie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86900[/ATTACH]

starting a new quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86901[/ATTACH]

chewboo 06-26-2010 08:30 AM

whjat a great angel--so many wonderful things

sewred 06-26-2010 09:04 AM

My gift is late this month but hopefully will be ready to go out soon!

Charlee 06-26-2010 09:45 AM

I have once again been INCREDIBLY spoiled by my Angel!! I just opened a box that came to me here at work, (which means I'll do photos when I get home tonight) but you should see this package!
There's an adorable pincushion in the shape of a chair, there's a "Party Cakes" wallhanging kit, 3 yards of AWESOME fabrics, notepads, a very cool folding bag in a pouch that will go into my purse, a "needle nest", and the pack of tissues that were sent made the three of us here laugh til we cried!! The tissues have 3 "mature" women in bathing suits standing in the water with a caption that says, "At our age, swimming is dangerous. Lifeguards don't try as hard." :lol:

I'll post pics when I get home..Thank you SO MUCH Angel!! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD to me, and I can't thank you enough!!!!! KOTC and ~hugs~!! (kiss on the cheek)

wvdek 06-26-2010 11:01 AM

Just to say HI to my SQA. Hope you aren't too hot and you have a great weekend. I think I shall fiddle with some of the fabrics you have sent and see what I come up with. I am pooped from doing VBS all week in the eves and today, did some chores with DH and now to rest for a bit out of the heat.

Cheers!

Darlene loves Chocolates 06-26-2010 11:24 AM

Men.....Men.....what to do with them?????

Thursday, after the doctor's appt....dropped by post office.
Got the mail....lots of mail.....I did see two colorful letters.

I said....."ANYTHING FOR ME".....nope he said, just a Highlight bill for the grandkids magazines.....

I was thinking, that one colorful letters was for me.....then again maybe it was late Father's day cards....

So the stack of bills just sat on the living room table since Thursday....and this morning, finally I looked at those bills and the colorful letters.....
AND ONE HAD MY NAME ON IT!!!!!!

MY SPECIAL MISS WINGS, MY SECRET QUILT ANGEL....
NEVER EVER FORGETS ME.....all of her cards and gifts are all over my home.

Today has been a wonderful morning and without a doubt as long as I can see the card from my SQA....
MY DAY WILL BE WONDERFUL TODAY AND TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER!

LindaM 06-26-2010 03:28 PM

Dojo - Love that block! Very creative flowers :)