Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

karielt 06-17-2010 07:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Had a min and wanted to post a picture of all my monthly blocks from my sweet Angel Ethel.

Blocks Jan-June
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87286[/ATTACH]

jetnica 06-17-2010 07:29 AM

Kari - those are adorable!!

Sugarpumpkin 06-17-2010 07:44 AM

Karie those are some great blocks you've got there!

karielt 06-17-2010 08:06 AM

I know I'm trying to figure out what sashing to put between them... HUMMMMMM

Grama Lehr 06-17-2010 08:13 AM

Those are some darling blocks!! Hmmmmmmmmm, who adores paper piecing?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
I would wait to see what the balance of them look like. I saw a quilt that had blocks "framed" with "wood grain fabric" it made each one look like a little picture. Who knows, maybe she has already picked out the sashing fabric for you!! :roll: :roll:

Angel Ethel, whom ever you are, you have a gift for paper piecing. Great Job Angel Baby!! :thumbup:

trupeach1 06-17-2010 08:30 AM

Now I am wonder if my Angelee has received the pressies that was mailed last week and she hasn't posted or is it lost? I am also concerned because that same day a crochet throw was mailed to a friend. The throw took me a few months to make and I haven't heard that she received that either. When the church lady went to the post office they gave her a hard time about it, I HAD to have my real return addy on it. For those who didn't play in SS I was Stars SS and one of her packages was opend and gone threw and THROWN back into the box. Sad because I put time into making it pretty. I guess I will give it a few more days.

I hope my SQA is OK she is like clock work and I always receive something wonderful the first week of the month and I have yet to receive anything. Not that I expect anything but when something is off as with a neighbor's newpapers piling up in the driveway I wonder if everything is OK. If anyone knows my SQA please send me a PM so I know that she is OK or if something is wrong. I would really appreciate it. thanks

OdessaQuilts 06-17-2010 10:05 AM

Well, I haven't been on this thread in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time (since early May), but have been keeping in touch with my Angelee via e-mail. Sent her a package recently, but I see she hasn't posted about it yet. Perhaps the PO is being it's own, natural ugly self? Hope not; I will wait to hear.

Nothing since last month from my Angel, either. Hoping she is well and just happily busy!

Odessa

karielt 06-17-2010 10:36 AM

I think everyone is busy both Angels and Angelees Summer brings on Vacations, family events, holiday, yard work, out door activities ect. I know I have been crazy busy. I'm trying to do the catch up thing this weekend but it seems someone or someting comes up or over. But I do want my Angelee to know I think about her and my Angel too.

reach for the stars 2 06-17-2010 11:54 AM

So so cute

amma 06-17-2010 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ooooo :D:D:D My SQA sent me a wonderful package :D:D:D
There are 2 batik jelly rolls and a FQ pack of batiks too!!!
An awesome book of wall hanging patterns, a lovely card and a big bag of Tootsie Rolls too :D:D:D

Thank you so very much SQA!!! I love each and every one of them!!!! (((HUGS)))