Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

pocoellie 04-04-2010 11:28 AM

I hope everyone is having a great Easter and that it's warmer wherever you are than it is here. High today is supposed to be 42 degrees. We had warmer weather in January and February and since "spring" began, we haven't seen 50 since. LOL

montanaquilter 04-04-2010 05:29 PM

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter, especially my SQA!! Nice pix of everyone's gifts!! Looks like loads of fun!!

ligia 04-04-2010 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Peeking in again.

Yes, I am home!

In US ? Guam ?
I´d like to read about your travel !!!

ligia 04-04-2010 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
duplicate

Cant wait for your reply to my PM.. :thumbup:

jetnica 04-04-2010 05:42 PM

Happy Easter to All!

OdessaQuilts 04-04-2010 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by GladGrams

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
My Easter package is still waiting patiently on the hutch for tomorrow to arrive, per the handwritten instructions on it: "Don't Open Until Easter"

Hurry up, Father Time, turn that clock a little faster ... the suspense is killing me!

Odessa

You are amazing! There is NO way I would have that kind of will power. :evil:

Actually, it's been easy: too many projects and too many things to do ...

tlrnhi 04-04-2010 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by ligia

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Peeking in again.

Yes, I am home!

In US ? Guam ?
I´d like to read about your travel !!!

Yes, back in Guam.
I'm hoping to get story and pictures done tonight.

karielt 04-04-2010 06:39 PM

Happy Easter to my SQA and to all the Angels. What a great time to be an angel to our very special friends, sewing buddies, angelees. May the blessing of "Material" things find your mail boxes.

Darlene loves Chocolates 04-04-2010 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I AM NOT WITH MY GRANDKIDS, SO Easter is kinda quiet…

But thank God, for Miss Wings….my SQA!!!!

I got some Pocky, which I heard are super good.

The chocolate bunny is gone, I ate it already, but what would you expect from me…

And the cutest duckie..as a matter of fact this is my first duckie ever!!! This duckie is extra extra special to me. Thank you.

My photo skills are not too keen but hopefully you can see the spring bundle of fabric….pink is my absolute favorite color,
I just love the highlight of the Pink flowers, I am going to start to collect some green and pink for my future project.

Just when you think, life is giving you sour lemonade….

MISS WINGS FLIES IN AND SPRINKLES SOME SUGAR AND A FEW ICE CUBES….
and in a soft voice you can hear Happy Easter Darlene.

To all the people reading this...I do wish you a Miss Wings on your shoulder. She is full of love to share.

sandpat 04-05-2010 05:20 AM

Really cool gift packages ya'll!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their spring and some new fabric to go with it!