Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Sugarpumpkin 03-16-2010 07:57 AM

SaraSewing I just love your shamrock fabric!

Everyone is receiving such great gifts!! Way to go angels!

Sugarpumpkin 03-16-2010 08:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I GOT A PACKAGE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was funny, because all day I was thinking to myself "I think I'm going to have a package waiting for me when I get home. I feel like it's there waiting for me to open it" And of course, when I got home..THERE IT WAS!!! I was so excited!!!!

THANK YOU ANGEL!!! It's the most wonderful gift! I got 3 LOVELY green FQ's (you've been reading up on me! Green is totally my color right now! haha), some green hand quilting thread...this will go wonderfully with my green quilt!! I might even take the time to hand quilt it!!! and some YUMMY YUMMY green candy! All different kinds and some of my favorites in there too!! (flavored tootsie rolls, those jelly fruit slice things..YUM!), And a wonderful St.Patty's Day Card! It's joyfully displayed on my night stand!!!

Thank you so much angel! Hugs, hugs, and more hugs to whoever you are!!

SulaBug 03-16-2010 10:13 AM

OMG!! :D All of these St. Patrick's Day surprises are truly wonderful!! :D We have so much to be thankful for, don't we? I just can't wait each day to log onto the Quilting Board & read the new posts. Thank you everyone for posting & sharing with all of us here!! Doesn't it just brighten your day?
:D :D :D :D

Chrickett 03-16-2010 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
OMG!! :D All of these St. Patrick's Day surprises are truly wonderful!! :D We have so much to be thankful for, don't we? I just can't wait each day to log onto the Quilting Board & read the new posts. Thank you everyone for posting & sharing with all of us here!! Doesn't it just brighten your day?

You have a pretty smile. You make me smile when I see your picture. I changed my picture, got tired ot the big cat.

SulaBug 03-16-2010 02:02 PM

Chrickett,
I love your new avatar picture!! It's really cute!!

NorBanaquilts 03-16-2010 02:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My special secret angel thought of me for St Patrick's Day. She sent me a beautiful charm pack with a pattern to use with it, the cutest card and a real nice shamrock ornament. Thank you so much SQA your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.

For Valentine's Day my SQA sent me the fabric and pattern to make this cute wallhanging, it was quick and very fun!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12465[/ATTACH]

sharon b 03-16-2010 04:13 PM

I got a WONDERFUL card from "Rosie" yesterday, sorry I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early last nite :oops: Inside was a nice note and a shamrock pin with a card explaining the Legend of St Patrick :thumbup:
THANK YOU so very much !

Yes , my angel now has a name Rosie
:lol: :lol: :lol:

quiltingbee12 03-16-2010 05:05 PM

I received a wonderful package from my SQA! It had several green FQs, that were very pretty :) and a neat pen with my name on it!
Thank you so much!

STAR 03-16-2010 05:12 PM

what a cute wall hanging

brushandthimble 03-16-2010 05:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received a package from my SQA today! Thank you, thank you! I had just put applique pins on my shopping list:)
I love the marking pens, I needed those too.
Good thing my foster daughter Aleigh was visiting last week or the wind chime would be MIA, she collects frogs LOL.
I need to come up with a project for the FQ's, both the St Paddy's and the valentine ones from last month.
You are great! thank you