Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Leota 03-08-2010 11:45 AM

That would liven things up in the chat room :D... It's been sort of boring without you. :D

chewboo 03-08-2010 03:14 PM

it would be verynnice to have you back in the chat room peach=====will be sending package out soon? later? who knows i dont want to tell

Shelanie 03-08-2010 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a very sweet card and set of post-its from my SQA. These will come in handy, I am the queen of post-its. I would loose my head without them!

SaraSewing 03-08-2010 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Shelanie
I got a very sweet card and set of post-its from my SQA. These will come in handy, I am the queen of post-its. I would loose my head without them!

OOH, pretty post-its. Don't we all get through the day only with the help of post its!

NiceNCLady 03-08-2010 04:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Woohoo! My Quilt Angel strikes again. I received a St. Patty blessing card and two very pretty fat quarters. I love both of them. I also got a sweet little magnet which now has a prominent place on my frig. Thank you Quilt Angel.

sandpat 03-08-2010 04:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ooohhh...I had a great surprize at my mailbox today! Of course, since DH was driving...I ripped the package open and you won't believe how cute this is!!!

I got a very nice St Patty's card..(thank you sweet SQA) and the cutest fabric with shamrocks and ladybugs and its all sparkly!! The funniest thing was these cute socks!! They say "Shake your ...then have the shamrocks)...I'm already sporting them....Thanks SQA!!! You ROCK!

sharon b 03-08-2010 04:51 PM

What fun gifts ! Love all the ideas :mrgreen:

montanaquilter 03-08-2010 05:16 PM

Fun gifts!! i would really love to look at the irish quilting magazine!! that is neat, i've never seen that one before. I love everyone's fat quarters!! Have fun making things with them

kwhite 03-08-2010 07:18 PM

Ok ladies. I have gone through the backlog of PM's and I think I have taken care of all of the requests and issues as best I can. I am waiting for a couple of answers but nothing big. I have a few e-mails to deal with but not a lot. I do not read all of the entries here but I do look at the pictures. It seems a good number of you are being treated very well. I did not get a large amout of replies to my two e-mails last week about "have you not received a reply" and "have you not heard from your angel" If you are waiting for a reply or you have not heard anything from your angel please e-mail me at [email protected]. put in the subject line secret quilt angel. If I don't hear from you and you have not heard from your angel then you have no room to complain. I want everyone to be treated well. As I have explained there are no rules but I will not allow someone to receive and not send. Cards, notes, small gifts, something is better then nothing. Please don't be the party pooper.

Janstar 03-08-2010 07:18 PM

Wow, neat gifts! Those socks rock Pat!