Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

GladGrams 02-04-2010 04:01 AM

My Dearest SQA,

Thank you and so much. It is a joy to report that it came! I am SO happy and excited to be able to share that my SQA and her partner remailed my precious gift and I got it. I shall try to post a pic as soon as my husband comes home and hooks me up.

(A tip for the mailer - the cheapest way to send things is to use a USPS flat rate envelope.)

I rec'd something to keep me organized (maybe?) a 2 YEAR purse calendar and "A Challenge" - directions for making a Tumbling Block Quilt. Dear SQA, please do not expect to see pics of this challenge anytime in the coming year because I am seriously intimidated...

Thank you for the sweet note attached.

Again, thank you and please receive lots of virtual hugs from Glad Grams who is living up to her name.

I am not sure how to update the SQA profile so I shall post something here and hope she gets it.

1. Any one issue of any American Quilt magazine
2. FQ you would like me to use to make a block for you and send it back to you... (I can send it to K.White since she knows who you are.?)
3. Pattern for any kind of quilt idea or nifty link on Internet
4. blues, purples, yellows, greens
5. Anything w/ pigs on it, I collect pig stuff. (Stop laughing)

lfw045 02-04-2010 05:42 AM

What are you going to do with husbands? I have been at my Dad's house for the last 2 weeks. Sometime during that stay I got mail at home. I received a quilt book "The Cutest Quilts for Baby" by Trice Boerens in the mail. Hubby threw away the packaging so I don't know where or who it is from. I know I did not order it.....lol! Also inside it had an envelope that said "Thank you for your order.

If my SQA ordered and had them (I don't know who them is either....lol) send it to me.....thank you so much!

sandpat 02-04-2010 06:06 AM

Great to hear of so many wonderful packages being recieved! Its nice to think of the smiles all around resulting from this. Thanks kwhite!

Crafty1 02-04-2010 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by lfw045
What are you going to do with husbands? I have been at my Dad's house for the last 2 weeks. Sometime during that stay I got mail at home. I received a quilt book "The Cutest Quilts for Baby" by Trice Boerens in the mail. Hubby threw away the packaging so I don't know where or who it is from. I know I did not order it.....lol! Also inside it had an envelope that said "Thank you for your order.

If my SQA ordered and had them (I don't know who them is either....lol) send it to me.....thank you so much!

I'm usually home when the mail gets here, but if I am away for a long period of time (ie out of the state), then any package or mail that comes for me, no one is to open it until I get home or if I say so :D

Crafty1 02-04-2010 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Great to hear of so many wonderful packages being recieved! Its nice to think of the smiles all around resulting from this. Thanks kwhite!

I agree! So much fun and excitement and the thought of someone else thinking of you is a wonderful feeling! Thanks kwhite and my SQA!

Esqmommy 02-04-2010 06:47 AM

I updated my profile too...I am really easy...whatever, simple cards make me happy!

Chrys 02-04-2010 06:48 AM

I updated too! :) :)

SaraSewing 02-04-2010 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
I updated my profile too...I am really easy...whatever, simple cards make me happy!

Me too!

Grama Lehr 02-04-2010 07:40 AM

I've updated my profile too, it really wasn't that old. I believe that KWhite asked us some other questions, that are not on our profile. Is there any way to add to or update those?

Gramakitten 02-04-2010 07:42 AM

Grama Lehr--I have a quilting friend that has the name Lehr. Everytime I see you on I think of her. She will be a gramma for the first time in April.