Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Elisabrat 02-18-2010 06:12 AM

Karen, This is incredibly fun and thank you very much for all the time it has taken from your own life to just organize and babysit this event. I guess its like life nothing ever runs like we think it should it just runs.. you have made it possible for so many of us to share in the joy of sharing. Making a stranger smile is a marvelous thing. Best of luck on the huge job. Wouldnt that be great? I am loving this forum and never once has it felt like a job. Its a joy.

Elisabrat 02-18-2010 06:21 AM

of note: I have personally responded to several other postings in the WRONG catagory again from people sharing their wonderful gifts they received. I post and tell them to come here and repost. Not sure that it works but there are still silly Angels who are probably getting your gifts and thanking you but not always here. Sometimes in Main, sometimes in General and often in Pictures so because you have not had your replies here does not mean they have not posted. I suggest you search the user list and check the postings your angel has made. See if they have said thank you in the wrong spot. It might sooth a few feelings. I send a great big hug to everyone who needs it. I would give it to you in person, hugs are free I can afford to be generous with them. Come on over! I will gladly share a cup of coffee with everyone and a smile.

brushandthimble 02-18-2010 06:22 AM

KnotSew, absolutely gorgeous fabrics! I could send you my address:)

kwhite 02-18-2010 06:24 AM

Thank you Elisabrat. That is great advice.

Esqmommy 02-18-2010 06:25 AM

I can't post a photo ...snivel, snivel...because I can't find the camera, BUT, my angel surprised me yesterday with a card, a sweet little piece of bird fabric and the cutest black laurel birch socks!!! I just cleaned out my sock drawer over the weekend, and now I have room!! How did you know Angel???!!! This gift is so appreciated. Thank you!!

jamh 02-18-2010 06:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jamh
WOW!! look at all the great gifts!!!

I recived a package last week, I was waiting to post with pic's but the cam' is MIA!! OMG its was ALOT of fabric, like 10 lbs of fabric, they are great! I have ideas rolling around in my head for some of it already. My SQA is great, such a wonderful person!!

ha ha my cam is no longer MIA, now for the pic's of the great gift I got last week! I told yall it was like 10lbs of fabric, OMG it is great!

All stacked up nice and neat!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11652[/ATTACH]

Spread out to see all the goodies!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11653[/ATTACH]

sandpat 02-18-2010 06:32 AM

Oh MY...you REALLY weren't kidding! Thats alotta fabric...and pretty too!!

montanaquilter 02-18-2010 06:35 AM

oh my! that's alot of wonderful fabric!! you are getting spoiled-show us what you do with it, you're going to be busy for a long time--have FUN!!!

Crafty1 02-18-2010 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
I suggest you search the user list and check the postings your angel has made. See if they have said thank you in the wrong spot.

That's what I do! Quick and easy :) :thumbup: :)

Knot Sew 02-18-2010 06:40 AM

WOW! WOW! WOW!....Ten pounds it is......I thought you must be exaggerating.......congrats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now we want to see quilts
:thumbup: