Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

mjsylvstr 01-15-2010 03:56 PM

AMEN

trupeach 01-15-2010 06:00 PM

I am sorry I have not posted sooner, I have been living in HELL the past week. I Received a wonderful card from my SQA. I wonder if she made it because it is a flower made of fabric with a buttom in the middle OHHHHHHHHHH so cute. The envelope was opened (my post office is the worst they open in going and out going mail lots of times) Thank you it brightened my day.

ps....... if I am not around to thank you in a short period of time I am sorry. If you want info you could contact esqmommy or gwyn they are good friend of mine, they could tell you what is happening in my life. THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOUR IDENTY AWAY.

montanaquilter 01-15-2010 06:11 PM

sorry things have been bad this week for you tru! hope things get better soon.

chewboo 01-15-2010 06:19 PM

chatted with gywn today you and your family are in my prayers just know you have a great big {{{{HUG}}}} coming your way fromall on the board

chewboo 01-15-2010 06:19 PM

chatted with gywn today you and your family are in my prayers just know you have a great big {{{{HUG}}}} coming your way fromall on the board

sewnsewer2 01-15-2010 08:03 PM

We are thinking of you truepeach.

Janstar 01-15-2010 09:10 PM

Very diffinatly!

Oklahoma Lightning 01-15-2010 10:06 PM

I posted early this week in another spot about how my SA had sent me something. Don't remember what I said but here a recap as I remember it.
I have had shoulder surgery and family issues and had slipped into some major depression. I am not a setting person as most farm wives work as hard as their husbands. My shoulder turned into a major thing and I have really been dealing with a lot of pain and feeling of helplessness. Plus I almost lost my baby sister Christmas week ( another story to long to tell right now). I have basically gone into hiding.
My husband came in to the house with a big envelope, saying, What you order now?
( I am good at ordering of line.)
You got to stop sending but he was grinning. I knew I hadn't order anything.
It was a gift from my SA. It was wonderful. She sent a group of F4 that will go with the mystery quilt I want to do just perfect. Like they been picked at the same time I picked the ones I have. The are light greens,pinks,rose and beige. She also put some pretty chicken fabric in there. Two pieces enough to make a pretty apron and even some left over to make a apron for my side kick in baking ( my 2 1/2 yr old grand daughter Aurora ). But that wasn't all. She had note cards with chickens on them and a week planner. But wait there even more. A CD with quilting things on it. I set in the floor looking at all of it and crying.
My husband and daughter in law said, See Gods telling you at all going to be all right and you be able to use your arm
again.
But the most wonderful gift was that it helped start me out of the depression, I had been in for a month now. I had refused to go to town or even go to church. My husband said, Now that you got this wonderful gift from your SA, would you want to go to town tomorrow and get something for your Angel? This from the men that had a fits about what I spent on my mystery quilt fabric. Go figure
I haven't got to go to town yet but will Wed when I go back to the Dr. and I can't wait to shop for my SA.

I haven't figured out what she likes yet. Someone said to look in past post, like say ( and this isn't my person just some names I saw )Jim' Gem,Country maid,Joan or moonpi.
I would go look up what Country maid says she likes or dislikes. Right. I am just not sure now to do that. But I bet I will figure it out. I hope my SA will be as Blessed as I was to get my package.
It never stops amazing me how God hands guide people when you need them the most.
To my SA, you are a special Angel sent to me by God and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Oklahoma Lightning 01-15-2010 10:30 PM

I have been looking at post and who sent them and there some of the neatness and different handles on here. Like brabus or Sugar pumpkin. so, I got to thinking it might be fun to tell how we picked a handle.
My name Kathryn and I am called Oklahoma Lightning.
I picked my name from a country song that is about lightning.
There a line in there that says Thunder makes the noise but Lightning does the work. I started raising Heritage turkeys this year and was looking for a name for Back Yard Chickens where I belong. I want something that said where I was from and people would remember. I had been sing that song for days. So, I decided that would be my name. It has worked so good for my business that I now have applied for a pickup tag with that on it from my tribe. My new Web site for my turkeys will carry the name. The opening picture will have lightning in it along with the Heritage turkeys.
That my story and I am stucking to it.

charismah 01-16-2010 12:01 AM

Well I got my email as did all of you from Kwhite.....and I have to say that until last week or something..I didn't know we were supposed to post a message on this topic saying we got our gifts..so I am sorry to my SQA that I didn't post sooner..my bad. It makes complete sense...I just wasn't aware...I did mention it on my blog....but I know not everyone looks there...so anyway for those of you just waiting for the thank you ..that si one possibilty of why not.