Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

grammo013 01-16-2010 12:07 PM

My SQA sent me another package. Thank you so much. There is "Snowman Soup" (hot chocolate) with a tiny wisk attached. A double crisp chocolate snowflake ( which I am enjoying now.) And last but not least, the latest issue of Fons and Porter Quilt magazine. I have looked at it several times but never bought it. You must have read my mind lol.

Thank you again for brightening my day.

Linda D MI

sandpat 01-16-2010 03:19 PM

More cool gifts!

Tru...I hope next week is better...I'm sooo sorry :-(

Gram...hope you and your DH get things squared away so you can get home and hope your DH is ok.

mcdaniel023 01-16-2010 06:03 PM

Trupeach I hope and pray that better days are coming soon for you.. Hugs.

crkathleen 01-16-2010 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much Quilt Angel!!! I went and picked up my package from the post office yesterday. :D
I received some awesome fabric! The middle striped fabric reminds of summer on the beach. All the bright colors! (beach balls and umbrellas) I think I might try and make a cheater strip tube quilt. :lol:
The white fabric with the tuffs of colored fabric is so cute! It makes me want to go get some minkie fabric so I can make something real sweet. And the red and gray striped fabric will fit perfectly in my stash! I also got some straight pins, a cute tin with some safety pins, a leather thimble (Thank you!) and a wonderful card!
You rock secret angel!

Knot Sew 01-17-2010 07:05 AM

What a great angel gift for some one in snow country. Save your scraps, get a bit of sand fabric and make a little beach wall hanging.
Think sand and sun :-D :-D :-D

I don't know who my angel is but she has something going on right now...so I am sending a prayer and a hug.

sandpat 01-17-2010 08:25 AM

Ruth, I bet your angel will make up for it when she can. I'll send happy thoughts your way!

karielt 01-17-2010 12:38 PM

You know now adays when you go to the mail box you get your choice of junk mail, Bad bank offers, Bills and once a month your saving grace, quilt magazine. Its nice to come home to a quick note from an Angel thanks Ethel!

ckcowl 01-17-2010 12:57 PM

i received the sweetest card and a couple (quilty) magnets from my secret angel, it was such a sweet surprise on an otherwise very gloomy, gray day...thank you sweet angel...even if you are a little (teasing) :)...better watch out, i just might figure it out...
thank you !

chewboo 01-17-2010 01:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i got a 'squishy' dh brought in the mail when he got home last night i was asleep so opened it before church. thank you thank you thank you
i have just started this year buying moda fabrics

DSCN0212
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50301[/ATTACH]

STAR 01-17-2010 02:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I got my second pkg yesterday from my Angel :mrgreen: got a beautiful 1/4 yd of fabric!! so pretty and a card I can't open until next sunday, my anniversary ;) can't wait!

BEAUTIFUL!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49945[/ATTACH]