Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

brushandthimble 12-30-2009 08:45 PM

Happy Birthday Barsbus! It is so much fun seeing the packages the Angels are receiving.

Leota 12-30-2009 09:10 PM

I just got my SQA's gift mailed today.. I hope she likes it.

sandpat 12-31-2009 06:41 AM

What a great haul Barb!!! Happy Birthday!

Kwhite....I love your card...that is cute!!

amma 12-31-2009 08:23 AM

I got a squishy!!! :D:D:D Thank you so much :D:D:D I love the fabrics :D:D:D

I had posted in the other thread, I had completely forgotten about this one :oops:

I have sick grandkids at my home, so I will post a picture later.

Chrickett 12-31-2009 08:59 AM

I do not have my camera yet BUT, I got a wonderful box today from my Secret Quilt Angel, I got Chocolate, tacky glue pins clips , smelly good soap Lavender, I am going to smell good , a cute straw that will fit in my big cup,And little hands that are buttons, and some avena moisturizer which I need because my skin is so very dry. THANK YOU ,THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH MY QUILT ANGEL, I LOVE IT ALL THE MATERIAL IS BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE SNOWMEN. THE CARD WAS SPECIAL TOO. GOD bLESS AND HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

STAR 12-31-2009 09:34 AM

GOT MY FIRST PKG YESTERDAY!!! FOR MY B-DAY FROM MY ANGEL. I JUST LOVE ALL I GOT, HAD TO KEEP MY MOM AWAY FROM IT SHE WANTED MY GREAT INK PENS. WILL POST PICS LATER IF I CAN.

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!

PuffinGin 12-31-2009 02:04 PM

I've been so enjoying seeing pics and hearing about what you've been getting from SQA. Wishing all the QB Angels Happy New Year!

barbsbus 12-31-2009 02:28 PM

I could hardly believe my eyes when I got the mail today. There was still another envelope from SQA. In it was a pretty birthday card with a pressed pansey. Thank you, who ever you are. Pansies are one of my very favorite flowers.

Darlene loves Chocolates 12-31-2009 02:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
STOP STOP SECRET ANGEL.....YOU ARE MAKING ME CRY WITH ALL THE LOVELY GIFTS!!!!

I got another gift from my SQA.....I suspect, I am going to be crying for the next 12 months...nothing like salty tears and smiles at the same time!!!!

It is almost as if my SQA can read minds, I have been thinking about doing something with mainly black, white and red...
And now I have a start....might even surprise myself and have something black, white and red made by the end of next year.

This is so much fun....and just think....soon it will be Feb 14!!!!

brushandthimble 12-31-2009 03:17 PM

I received a package today!! THANK YOU SECRET ANGEL!
I love the Quilting Block & Pattern-A-Day Calendar!
When I get my camera working I will post.
I am off tomorrow to Keepsake Quilting for their New Years Day sale, 25% off entire purchase. :)

Thank you again secret angel!