Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

mjsylvstr 02-14-2010 12:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=trupeach]Thank you, thank you, thank you, my dear sweet angel. I received a cute Valentine card along with Best Press. In the same box was a gift of a life time somthing I have loved for a very long time but do not own............... A Jim Shore statue, I love his works. Mine is a quilting angel titled "stitch and sew till you're aglow." She is the prettiest little angel with a quilt in one hand and a needle in the other quilting the quilt. Oh!!!!!!! I wish I knew how to post pictures for everyone to see her. How did my SQA know I love angels with a PASSION???????? I DEFINATLY know I have never post I love angels and I know for a fact I have never told anyone on the board. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO this was divine intervention.

TRUPEACH........MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU WITH SHOWING YOUR WONDERFUL QUILTING ANGEL......

I HOPE THAT THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE....YOUR DESCRIPTION SOUNDS LIKE IT SO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GIVE IT A TRY.......

HERE'S HOPING.....

DOING HER THING !!!!!!!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7108[/ATTACH]

brushandthimble 02-14-2010 12:40 PM

love the angel quilting! Beautiful gifts, and Happy Birthday MJ

Janstar 02-14-2010 01:09 PM

Such lovely gifts and the angel is wonderful! Happy Birthday to you! Mine is coming up too! Love the earrings!!

SulaBug 02-14-2010 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:D HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! :D
Here is what I received from my Secret Quilt Angel, for Valentine's Day!! She didn't tell me that I had to wait to open until today, but I wanted to wait with the other girls that were waiting for the right day!! :thumbup:
Thank You, Thank You to my Secret Angel!!:D I just love the yard of fabric & the Dove chocolates. I LOVE you lots & lots. :D

Valentine Day girft from my S.Q.A.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7319[/ATTACH]

trupeach 02-14-2010 01:48 PM

[quote=mjsylvstr]

Originally Posted by trupeach
Thank you, thank you, thank you, my dear sweet angel. I received a cute Valentine card along with Best Press. In the same box was a gift of a life time somthing I have loved for a very long time but do not own............... A Jim Shore statue, I love his works. Mine is a quilting angel titled "stitch and sew till you're aglow." She is the prettiest little angel with a quilt in one hand and a needle in the other quilting the quilt. Oh!!!!!!! I wish I knew how to post pictures for everyone to see her. How did my SQA know I love angels with a PASSION???????? I DEFINATLY know I have never post I love angels and I know for a fact I have never told anyone on the board. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO this was divine intervention.

TRUPEACH........MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU WITH SHOWING YOUR WONDERFUL QUILTING ANGEL......

I HOPE THAT THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE....YOUR DESCRIPTION SOUNDS LIKE IT SO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GIVE IT A TRY.......

HERE'S HOPING.....

Thank you for posting the pic the only difference is mind has blonde hair.

Janstar 02-14-2010 01:53 PM

Nice fabric Sula and the chocolate is always nice!!

Aurora 02-14-2010 02:22 PM

Just a question? How does one become a SQA? Is it too late? How does it work? Alright that was more than one question -- it just looks like way too much fun! And, inquiring minds would like to know.

Dawn Hendrix 02-14-2010 02:49 PM

This is a year long commitment... Kwhite is in charge.. not sure if she is takeing replacements since I am sure some people have dropped out. I would get in touch with her to find out. Just send her a PM.

Aurora 02-14-2010 04:57 PM

Most definitely a day off. It would be what we called a "Mental Health Day" when I worked!!! What could possibly be better for one's mental health then opening a package with the chance of it containing yet another piece of fabric.

tlrnhi 02-14-2010 05:02 PM

I love Jim Shore statues. Had never seen one before until I got one for Secret Santa...Thank you Sharon b!

Everyone is getting such loverlies!!