Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

brushandthimble 03-12-2010 07:04 AM

Elisabrat, you could pictures of the packages with the dates to open :)

Knot Sew 03-12-2010 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo
of course this is the place to post and all us angels want to know what everyone gets

This is not from an angel its from my 'secret sister' who I hear from quite regular

Chrys 03-12-2010 02:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm all set for St. Paddy's day next week! :) :) My super sweet angel went all out! :) I especially love the Jo Morton fabric! Thank you so much angel!!!! I'm going to make a cake this week so we can celebrate St. Paddy's with all the supplies here! :)

KGoodhand 03-12-2010 03:02 PM

I love all your St Patty's Day stuff! I tried to find things around here and did not have a lot of luck! I just sent a little something for the day to my Angel!! Enjoy!

mjsylvstr 03-12-2010 04:08 PM

OMG........wherever and whoever you are, dear Angel.......you are the bestest!!

Today I received a two-pair set of earrings. They are great. Did you know that I have two holes in one ear so that I can now wear both at the same time.
(that is...one from one pair and both from the other pair)
I will relate that story some time to you !!!!!!!!!!!

Also, two adorable quilting signs for the walls in my sewing room....and then also some post-its for marking my pieces while cutting..

You do know that I usually post pictures as soon as I receive these great gifts....
but as I took the first picture, my batteries died.......

hubby is going to charge it tonight so I will post as soon as it gets juiced up !!!!!

Thanks so much, Angel.......I really do enjoy all that you have sent my way.

Love, Your Angelee

MNQuilter 03-12-2010 06:49 PM

I got mail from my wonderful Angel today! I needed something like this so bad! It brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face! She sent me a sweet Friend card, a sign about home being where the heart is and a quilting magazine! I've actually never even looked at quilting magazines! I'm so excited! I'll take pictures to post this weekend! Thank you Angel!!!!!

Crafty1 03-13-2010 04:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Yesterday I received an unexpected and the most wonderful gift! Hehehe, I must admit, I didn't want to do anything with it because I want to preserve it forever :), but, as my DBF said "I like that and it's supposed to be used and it'll look nice on the front door and LOOK it even matches the door" (the front door is hunter green) :evil: :oops: :mrgreen:. As much as I don't like to admit that he's right, this time I gave in. We all love it and it will be hanging on the front door on the 20th (first day of spring yay!). Thank you so much SQA!

Love how it was mailed!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7038[/ATTACH]

So Cute!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7040[/ATTACH]

Leota 03-13-2010 05:30 AM

How pretty and uplifting. Yes, you need to hang that where you can see it.

sandpat 03-13-2010 05:39 AM

How cute is that! Yes, yes!!!! Hang it!

mjsylvstr 03-13-2010 08:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OK..canera all charged so here are my Angelee package that I received yesterday..

Tahnk you again..love them all......MaryJane

adorning my new earrings.......love them
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7169[/ATTACH]

plaques, paper & pretty jewels....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7171[/ATTACH]