Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

trupeach 01-29-2010 11:30 AM

2 days ago I received a wonder pressie I posted about signed SQA, today I received another pressie signed SQA, different handwritting through. I WONDER why????????????. Thank you todays angel. I received a card with a great saying along with a bookmark, I never have a bookmark I always use a scrap of paper to mark my page. And last but not least a quilt block a day calendar how great is that 365 different block patterns, think about it if I would complete a block a day to go alone with my calender what a wonderful quilt I would have at the end of the years. OHHHHHHHHHH......... to dream of all the quilts to come.

Darlene loves Chocolates 01-29-2010 11:35 AM

Love is always a surprise, SQA are full of surprises!!!!

Originally Posted by trupeach
2 days ago I received a wonder pressie I posted about signed SQA, today I received another pressie signed SQA, different handwritting through. I WONDER why????????????. Thank you todays angel. I received a card with a great saying along with a bookmark, I never have a bookmark I always use a scrap of paper to mark my page. And last but not least a quilt block a day calendar how great is that 365 different block patterns, think about it if I would complete a block a day to go alone with my calender what a wonderful quilt I would have at the end of the years. OHHHHHHHHHH......... to dream of all the quilts to come.

Nancy in Louisiana 01-29-2010 12:16 PM

No Sarasewing, that lizard fabric was meant for me. So was the rest of it. So I'll just wait for you to send it on.

I'll be glad to save salvages and forward them on -- just pm an address and let me know how wide you need them and if you have a minimum length. I hate wasting any fabric, especially if someone can find a use for it.

sandpat 01-29-2010 04:44 PM

Hmmmm tru...now that is just odd. Oh...I know...I bet she wrote one lefty and then wrote one righty...just to throw you off :shock: She's a smart one, isn't she??? :lol: :lol:

Janstar 01-29-2010 05:24 PM

Another good idea Patti!

sewjoyce 01-29-2010 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, just look at what I got from my SQA -- she is the bestest and most thoughtful angel ever!! She sent a 2 year planner (boy do I ever need that), a scrappy quilt pattern, a tablerunner pattern, a Sweet Treat Bag KIT with all the strips cut and ready to go AND 2 blocks she paper pieced. She also sent me several different fabrics as well as directions (and a challenge) to learn paper piecing. This is the incentive that I've been waiting for -- just push me off the edge there (LOL). And I LOVE it all!! :D :D :D

montanaquilter 01-29-2010 05:31 PM

very nice angel that you have there! i am very jealous. have fun paper piecing and putting together all of those projects. actually paper piecing is kinda fun once you get the hang of it. i'm working on the new york beauty block right now for my guild block-need to finish it before Monday!!! Wish me luck

sewjoyce 01-29-2010 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
very nice angel that you have there! i am very jealous. have fun paper piecing and putting together all of those projects. actually paper piecing is kinda fun once you get the hang of it. i'm working on the new york beauty block right now for my guild block-need to finish it before Monday!!! Wish me luck

Those New York beauty blocks are so gorgeous!! And I'm wishing you "good luck" -- (I got one but now that I look at my picture, you can barely see it -- sorry Angel....I didn't do it on purpose.... :D )

STAR 01-29-2010 07:11 PM

WOW!! sewjoyce your SQA put alot of thought and love into that package! I can't wait to see what you make out of it, Good Luck with the pp

GladGrams 01-30-2010 02:04 AM

I am just loving all the pictures and reading the enthusiasm in the posts. This was the best idea ever!!!