Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewjoyce 01-30-2010 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by STAR
WOW!! sewjoyce your SQA put alot of thought and love into that package! I can't wait to see what you make out of it, Good Luck with the pp

Yes, my Angel certainly did put a lot of thought and effort into this package. I certainly hope she reads this and knows how much I appreciate it!! And, yes, I'm certainly gonna need all the luck I can get when I start the pp (thanks!) :lol: :lol:

Knot Sew 01-30-2010 07:17 AM

my anglee doesn't post much. She mentioned a package but not any pictures..I have sent quite a bit but don't know if she is getting it. So please post a picture once in a while and tell in detail what you get

redquilter 01-30-2010 01:48 PM

Don't be too harsh on your angelee that she hasn't posted pictures. Speaking for myself, I don't have a digital camera, but I have received the most gorgeous gifts and did post my heartfelt thanks and explain the camera situation. I hope my dear angel isn't upset with me. That said, my daughter came by today and took pics with her camera, but didn't have the wire to connect to my computer, so she'll email them to me and then I can finally post. I'm sure your angelee feels just as badly as I do if she's unable to post pics. I know how everyone loves pictures - I do too. In fact, that's the first thing I look for.

Oh - I just re-read your comments and see that your angelee hasn't even acknowledged receipt of several of your packages. Now, that's a different story! Other than a major crisis, there's no excuse for that.

mega54 01-30-2010 03:38 PM

i GOT A PACKAGE FROM MY ANGEL WITH A WONDERFUL CARD AND FABRIC SQUARES. i THOUGHT THAT i HAD NOT SIGNED UP, SO iT WAS A SUPRISE. i HAD OFFERED TO "ANGEL FOR AN aNGEL THAT DROPPED OUT AND THAT OFFER STANDS.
However, I did not get the information so that I could send to my person. I have had more than my share of family health problems in the past few months. My granddaughter (15 monthes old) is on my lap now Cause she has a bad cold and is more comfortable there. Later I will go visit my husband in ICU.

I am sorry to disappoint anybody. Thanks for your patience on and all

Hugs

redquilter 01-30-2010 05:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well, let's see if I can do this. My daughter took pictures for me, emailed them to me, and now I'm going to see if I can post them here for your viewing pleasure. These are the latest gifts my ANGEL (and she truly is one) sent to me. Fabulous, aren't they? A word to my angel - you are much to generous - you're just unbelievable! Love you!

redquilter 01-30-2010 05:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well, let's see if I can do this. My daughter took pictures for me, emailed them to me, and now I'm going to see if I can post them here for your viewing pleasure. These are the latest gifts my ANGEL (and she truly is one) sent to me. Fabulous, aren't they? A word to my angel - you are much to generous - you're just unbelievable! Love you!

mcdaniel023 01-30-2010 06:07 PM

Redquilter you have an awesome and generous angel.

quiltnut4ever 01-30-2010 06:13 PM

Redquilter you have a wonderful SQA!

Janstar 01-30-2010 06:18 PM

Ditto!

wvdek 01-30-2010 07:00 PM

Don't forget about Valentines day. It will be here before you know it.
For those who are sending to the areas with snow and ice or flooding, your packages could be delayed. You may want to send earlier than you were planning both for the sender and the receiver.
Our PO did not deliver today and may not be out Monday.
Something to think about.

Anybody know what my Angelee wants for Valentines day? Maybe I should ask them... NOT!