Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Chele 03-24-2010 10:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Look at the adorable fabrics from my Secret Quilt Angel. Thank you SQA! You always make my day!

chewboo 03-24-2010 11:09 AM

love the fabric you can just send it on--who made the rainbow fabric is there something on the salvage

Leota 03-24-2010 11:14 AM

I got a goodie from my SQA today :D
She sent me TWO yummy recipes... Creamy Banana Bread ANNNNNNDDDd.... CHOCOLATE covered Easter Eggs.

The chocolate covered Easter Eggs receipe yeilds 48 eggs....I think I'll have to cut that one down...maybe....maybe not hehe

And you know what else I got.... Some Passion tea and some Wild Sweet Orange tea... I'm all set for a relaxing evening eatting chocolate covered easter eggs and drinking tea :D

Thank you sweet Cali Angel. :D

sewnsewer2 03-24-2010 12:12 PM

Hummm, my angelee hasn't posted what I sent her this month. She usually is very prompt in posting a pic. I sure hope she got it last week!

Chrickett 03-24-2010 02:20 PM

I am patiently waiting to hear from mySQA,have not heard from her since the first of the year. Patients is a virtue and I sure am learning, If I ever figur out how to put the pictures I took of my little dresses I will be thrilled, I guess I just need a new brain, mine is tired, LOL, Ha Ha

Chrickett 03-24-2010 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Ok here are the pictures of what my SQA sent me. Thanks so much love all of it!

love the purple it is one of my favorite colors.

Chrickett 03-24-2010 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by dannypanny
Hi me still... SQA here is what I used some of the shamrock material for.. I had to go out for lunch on Sunday to celebrate St Paddy and I made a hat and used your material for the shamrock. I also took the whole piece (minus the cut out) with me and used it for an overlay for one of the tables. Everyone was impressed. Thanks once again.

So sorry that pictures have taken long to be posted, but not very smart when it comes to downloading etc.

really cute

Chrickett 03-24-2010 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Chele
Look at the adorable fabrics from my Secret Quilt Angel. Thank you SQA! You always make my day!

beautiful material

Barbm 03-24-2010 02:33 PM

I got a package last week. It came in a green envelope (which impressed me- I never knew there were green envelopes) and had shamrock socks and a green fat quarter. But- best of all- Chap Stick that smells like 1) Pillsbury sugar cookies and 2) Lucky Charms cereal.

I am so convinced my SQA has the coolest places to shop- we don't have anything like it here. I put the sugar cookie one in my purse and the the Lucky Charms in my sewing room. I have a habit of chewing my lips when I'm concentrating so I really needed one in my room.

Thanks SQA!

(Although I must say- I get the silliest emails from my SQA- they surprise me and make me smile and laugh. I don't need packages- these emails keep me entertained.)

And the rest of you- don't be jealous of my SQA! She/he is all mine. I WUV him/her.

Knot Sew 03-24-2010 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Ok here are the pictures of what my SQA sent me. Thanks so much love all of it!

I love he avon stuff and hmmmmmmI love Bliss chocolate and you got a big bag :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-D :-D