Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Chrickett 03-26-2010 01:47 PM

Ok, everyone I want you to know that I have apoligised to kwhite and I will tell you that I should of never done what I did. You can be assured I will never do anything like that again. Now can we please get on with more pleasent matters. Chrickett

Knot Sew 03-26-2010 03:45 PM

:oops:

Knot Sew 03-26-2010 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
It has been a long time but today I got a package from my SQA. I really thought she was dropping out. It was nice to hear from her. She sent me 4 one yard pieces of the softest fabric from seaside quilting supplies. I am anxious to make something but really hate to cut it up....again thank youSQA glad you are among the living once again...God bless :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

OK, I did not join this swap, because I knew this was going to happen, even though I was happy to help Karen get it all set up. I am APPALLED at how some of you "Ladies" (and I use the term loosely) are acting over this!!! Shame on you!! And I am going to tell more than I should, but Know Sew, your angel doesn't

even live on this continent, so it is a big, fat, hairy deal for her to send you anything!!!!!! Don't expect something even every month.

You guys all sound like whiny children "Her piece of cake is bigger", "Her cookie has more red sprinkles than mine", "Mom loves you best". "Mom loves ME best!". Grow up!!!

May I ask why you decided to pick me out of this whole swap to comment on.....what the heck did I ever do to you..... I will not sink to the name calling level...but MYOB

lfw045 03-26-2010 03:55 PM

Maybe you're the one that needs to get over it, gaigai......after all Knot Sew acknowledged and thanked her Angel for the lovely fabric and gift she received. What you said was just as uncalled for. You're not the one being totally forgotten. It is very easy for anyone to push a button and send an email if there is something wrong and they can't continue with this type of swap. It's also common courtesy. Everyone would understand and go on with it. I know that Kwhite never dreamed it would turn out like this......I sure did't and it is not her fault. Lesson learned.....but I'm glad I got involved because I met a very sweet friend and I value that connection very much.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax.

gramqlts 03-26-2010 03:59 PM

Can we all act like adults now and not squabling siblings and get on with life. Every one take a deep breath and remember "Angels" are one of God's most prescious carriers of good news and love.

Enough already!!!! We are adults and creatures of God too...right? I love you all!

trupeach1 03-26-2010 04:34 PM

I have been having computer issues and not receiving e-mails so I changed my name

trupeach............is now.............trupeach1

Chrickett 03-26-2010 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I have been having computer issues and not receiving e-mails so I changed my name

trupeach............is now.............trupeach1

well hello trupeach1

Ducky 03-26-2010 04:50 PM

trupeach1 -- are you as ornery as trupeach? :mrgreen:

trupeach1 03-26-2010 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
trupeach1 -- are you as ornery as trupeach? :mrgreen:

worse!!!!!!!!!!!

Ducky 03-26-2010 05:01 PM

Ohhhh, my. We're doomed.