Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Gramakitten 04-01-2010 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
Dear Angel: Thank you for posting photos of what I send you. I love gathering things up too much! I was shopping today for a gal's birthday in our office. I found her something great, BUT I also found you a couple more things. You have me distracted and I am beginning to imagine you in almost everything I see. I have your presents planned for the next few months. You are overtaking my life and thoughts. I think of you every day. I can hardly wait until December - I"m even planning on how to reveal myself to you. So, please feel happy that you as an angelee have power over me!

I could have writen the above thread myself. I think exactly the same. I look for my angel something every time I shop. No matter where I am. I love the angel program.

Minnie 04-01-2010 04:37 PM

Today is my Niece's Birthday and after coming back from spending time with her today, I had received a pkg from my SQA....It has a chocolate bunny, mini eggs from cadbury....(I was looking at them at the store today, and decided to wait...LOL)and spring mix jelly bellys. Lots of yummy candy, but thats not all. I also received 3 pieces of fabric in blues, yellows and green....Very yummy also. Thank you so much SQA....You are spoiling me....I really appreciate the gifts and YOU!!!!!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful Easter (or what ever you celebrate on that day.) Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!

barbsbus 04-01-2010 04:47 PM

I got a very pretty Thinking of you at Easter card from my SQA and a package of Straw needles. I have never heard of them and anxious to try them out. It is interesting about how many different needles are available and how they are designed to sew different materials. I love trying out new things and these straw needles are made for needle turned applque which will be what I will be doing for the Sun Bonnet Sue block exchange. Thank you so much, SQA. You are the best.

brushandthimble 04-01-2010 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
Dear Angel: Thank you for posting photos of what I send you. I love gathering things up too much! I was shopping today for a gal's birthday in our office. I found her something great, BUT I also found you a couple more things. You have me distracted and I am beginning to imagine you in almost everything I see. I have your presents planned for the next few months. You are overtaking my life and thoughts. I think of you every day. I can hardly wait until December - I"m even planning on how to reveal myself to you. So, please feel happy that you as an angelee have power over me!

Wow, what a powerful message. You said all I feel toward my Angelee, thank you.

STAR 04-01-2010 06:29 PM

I have so many things planned for my person that I may have to go longer than a year!! well I guess she will just have to get several thing in one month,LOL, I am sure she won't mind, do you??

SaraSewing 04-01-2010 06:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh you naughty fuzzy angel. You are spoiling me!! I got a pkg today from Heirloom Patch with a quilters surprise Easter Basket. Do you know how long it is since I've been given a basket? I love to give them to others, but for ME!! My hubby was so excited that he took off the outer wrap before I could even get a photo and he was telling me which pieces he liked the best. Thank you - wow, they are great Fats!

The cutest Easter basket!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41505[/ATTACH]

My husbands arrangement
[ATTACH=CONFIG]41506[/ATTACH]

Janstar 04-01-2010 06:38 PM

Very nice Sara!

Crafty1 04-01-2010 06:38 PM

We were out today and when we came back there was a package at the door!!!! Hmmmm who could it be from??? SQA!!! Yay! I will post pics tomorrow as my phone is charging through the computer so I can't download yet. But all the presents are wonderful and love love love them all! A lovely note, fabric, bunny puppet with patterns, mama hen and little chick pin cushions, and a ball for Luckie! We are sewing on the FW and 301 because we returned Renesmee (jammed twice within 4 days), but we are in search for another one! We will post pics of the puppets we make and you know what, it's perfect because my niece was born a couple days ago, and we can make her one too! You have made me smile all the time and I am so grateful to you and all the thoughts you put into your gifts! ((((HUGS))))) to you! Hope all is well and thank you so much, you are the best! :-)

kwhite 04-01-2010 06:39 PM

Hummmmm My Angelee has said something that makes me think she knows who I am. I wonder if it is just coincidence or she really does have a clue. I may have to get more cleaver to throw her off the trail. THINKING THINKING

letsquilt 04-01-2010 06:55 PM

I have a silly question, I have been trying to post pictures but not having any success.Can someone help me.Thank You so much.