Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

dojo36 04-02-2010 03:34 PM

we had 93 yesterday and it's supposed to get down to 31 tonight - nothing like West Texas.

wvdek 04-02-2010 03:38 PM

Sent my Angelee her pkg. today. May get it tom. or next week. Enjoy!

Dawn Hendrix 04-02-2010 04:14 PM

I recieved a sweet package from my angel.... it was a green FQ ... so pretty and a cleaning cloth.... hmmmmm what is she trying to tell me about the cleaning bit. Well thankyou so very much for thinking of me... my husband said he wished he knew I would get so excited over cleaning clothes he could have hooked me up along time ago, I informed him he was NOT funny!

Thank you my sweet ANGEL!

trupeach1 04-02-2010 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
Hey would someone send me some of that good weather and spring we got 5 inches of snow yesterday and Its going to snow again tomorrow. No easter egg hunts this year. Angel can you do something about that LOL send me some spring.

Send me the snow I love it. Ohio is having record breaking heat it topped out at 88 today :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

trupeach1 04-02-2010 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
Hummmmm My Angelee has said something that makes me think she knows who I am. I wonder if it is just coincidence or she really does have a clue. I may have to get more cleaver to throw her off the trail. THINKING THINKING

I got a good one, stop sending to her for a few months then she will probably PM you and BI*CH and complain :shock: :shock: that she hasn't received anything in months. That will throw her off your track.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawn Hendrix 04-02-2010 05:01 PM

tru u are bad.. lol

Esqmommy 04-02-2010 06:01 PM

My angel sent me a card today telling me to have a good week. What a thoughtful thing to do!! Thank you to the best angel around!! You are so sweet and do such a fantastic job of making me feel good. I'm so happy you are my angel - can't wait to learn who you are!!!

quiltingbee12 04-02-2010 06:57 PM

I got a great package today!
My angel sent me some tea packages, a very cute pincushion, and a beautiful roll of fabrics. They are so pretty!! I am thinking about what to do with them :)
The really neat thing about it is that she ordered it from a quilt store that I've actually been to - and loved!
Thank you so much SQA :)

Harmony 04-02-2010 07:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got an awesome package from my SQA today, and it couldn't have come at a better time! I had the flu all week, and I was beginning to feel like I was never going to get any better, but this package sure cheered up my day! I got an awesome quilting magazine, lots of yummy Easter candy, some really cute socks, and even some little mice for my kitties! Thank you so much, SQA--you made my day. Have a great Easter!

wvdek 04-02-2010 07:19 PM

Cute socks! Wish I could have found some for DD. Nice goodies.