Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

GladGrams 04-06-2010 12:43 PM

Beautiful Asian fabrics. I just love them too! Can't wait to see what you make with them.

Grama Lehr 04-06-2010 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by lfw045
The pictures that I promised. Thanks again to my SQA!!!!! :D

LUCKY LADY!! Those prints are fabulous!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I can't wait to see what you make with them!! Lovely!!
:hunf: :thumbup:

lfw045 04-06-2010 01:45 PM

Thanks everyone....I just love them!

dojo36 04-06-2010 01:56 PM

barbsbus, do you mean sepsis instead of sepia?

SulaBug 04-06-2010 02:02 PM

Ifw405,
WOW!! :thumbup: I can't tell you how much I LOVE the Asian fabric, that your SQA sent to you!! :D Those fabric's are true works of art. I can hardly wait now, to see what you do with them. What a lucky person you are, to have such a wonderful S.Q.A!! Thank you so much for sharing!! We are so lucky to share with each of our S.Q.A's!!
:D :D :D :D

gramqlts 04-06-2010 02:14 PM

Wow////got a great box from my angel on Saturday....had some great fabrics in it, some candy peeps, chocolate bunny, darling litle bobble head bunny to hang on planter, pretty card (woops....she almost signed her real name....darn could not make out what it was, cause she covered it up real good). You are a great angel....thanks thanks thanks. Still going to try to get one of my daughters to teach me to download pics in to computer if they ever stand still long enough. Too busy working, being great moms, etc to take time out to teach an old lady. (ha ha)

Happy belated Easter everyone.

CajunQuilter2 04-06-2010 03:06 PM

Have loved seeing everything all of you have gotten from your SQA for Easter.

barbsbus 04-06-2010 03:14 PM

Yep. It is Sepsis, my fingers hit the wrong keys and my brain was not engaged. LOL. Anyway I am going for a follow up with my GP tomorrow. I still fell pretty washed out and taking advantage of my condition to get out of doing some unneeded chores. It is a good thing DH can not see what hasn't gotten done. Now I have my fingers crossed that we do not have any of his AA buddies coming over to report what has and hasn't been done if he asks them, but he is pretty mellow and trying hard to make sure I am resting. I am able to get some knitting done of some charity sweaters for my churches Knit 4 Kids project.

barbsbus 04-06-2010 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
How pretty!! Is it hand embroidered??

It is printed. I just love the poem.

quiltnut4ever 04-06-2010 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
OMG OMG! I got a package today from my SQA and u wouldn't believe me if I tried! I got the new James Patterson book (my favorite author!!!) titled "Worst Case", a lovely bookmark, an egg shaped notepad and top it all off, A STARBUCKS CARD!!! I got a great card as well and how did my SQA know that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Starbucks hot chocolate and my favorite author???? THANK YOU THANK YOU MY SQA YOU ARE QUITE AN ANGEL!!!! Here's a pic! btw, I'm off to Starbucks right now! LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MY SQA GIFTS! THANK YOU SEW MUCH!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46988[/ATTACH]