Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Chrys 05-16-2010 05:45 AM

Thank you SQA for the fun polka dot fabrics! They will go to great use in my new quilt! :) :)

collettakay 05-17-2010 08:15 AM

My Dear, Dear Secret Quilt Angel,

I must be very emotional today because receiving your gift in the mail brought tears to my eye. What a great encouragement on a rainy Monday.

I love the quilt pattern you sent me. "Civial War Legacies", "Edwards Quest". I have struggled lately with my quest for calm in peacefulness in my world as your letter encourages me to do. I will keep moving forward in my quest.

The "Secret Message Bible Word Search" book you sent me also touched my heart. A few weeks ago a beloved lady from my church passed away at 83 yrs old. She was a like a grandmother to all and loved to do wordsearches. It is perfect for me to take outside while I watch the kids play in the yard. As I complete the puzzles I will be thinking of "Grandma Jane" and also praying for you as well. Thank you for the inspiration.

If you were here with me in person I would be hugging the breath right out of you.

Thank you for knowing exactly what I needed.

Lovingly yours,

Collettakay

Dix 05-17-2010 04:56 PM

Secret Angel, got the Fons and Porter book. I had not renewed that one this year. I can only read so many! Loved the paper peicing and someday will get the nerve to try it. We have a gal in our church (kinda new) who says she will do a program on it soon!
Yes, you asked if I had lot of flowers in bloom. I did untill a terrible hail storm ripped them apart yesterday. I was going to dead head some roses today and we have no roses left. I had flowering moss in 2 pots and now there are stubs of a plant. We cleaned the front yard all morning and will start on the back tomorrow. Hubby's car was out of the garage and got quite a bit of hail damage. But no damage to the house. Will have the roof checked next week.
I am so anxious to know where you live with snow, I think it must be far north.
Yes, it so much fun to shop and send to my angel and she is always happy with what I send.
Blessings,
Dixie

magnolia 05-17-2010 05:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got an unexpected surprise in my mailbox today! I was from my SQA. She sent me 10 3 1/2 inch strips in shades of blue from light to dark. These will be fun to make something with. I think I will use them to make a crib size quilt. She also sent a seam ripper with a magnifying glass on it. She must have known that I spent six hours this week ripping out some of my quilting. As I was ripping I was thinking "boy, it sure would be easier if there was a magnifying glass on here". I think my SQA can read minds. She also sent some tea and a crocheted flower. Thank you my angel.

sewnsewer2 05-17-2010 05:52 PM

Oooo, such pretty fabrics magnolia!

sewnsewer2 05-17-2010 05:53 PM

To my SQA.... I just wanted to let you know that at tonight's community quilts meeting, I had the pouch you made me with me, and everyone loved it as much as I do!

Thanks again!

Ninnie 05-18-2010 04:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful card, loved it, and a tote pattern from my SQA in the mail yesterday! :-D The tote takes 2 charm packs to make, which I already have, so I am good to go, as soon as I can fined the time :lol: :lol:
Thanks so much SQA, you are the best!! The card made me giggle, and it was just right to start my week off!

Card and Tote pattern
[ATTACH=CONFIG]69395[/ATTACH]

sharon b 05-18-2010 05:49 AM

I have that pattern, but haven't made it .. will be watching you to hear how it goes :wink: LOL

Grama Lehr 05-18-2010 06:16 AM

Lovely fabrics! That looks like a cool purse pattern, someday, hopefully soon, I will get the nerve up to make one! :roll: I keep admiring all of the finished ones that I see on here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sharon b 05-19-2010 05:16 AM

Happy Birthday to You !
Happy Birthday to You !
Happy Birthday Dear Sewred!
Happy Birthday to You !

and many more :lol:

Dear Sewred.. your Secret Quilt Angel asked me to let you know she is thinking of you today ! Have a GREAT day
From SQA :lol: