Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

Grama Lehr 08-25-2010 09:38 AM

Don't you realize that the smell of "Spoiled Rotten" doesn't come off in the shower? ? ? ?

grammo013 08-25-2010 10:40 AM

The mail lady left me a package on the front porch this afternoon. She didn't knock or anything, mom and I was right in the living room.

A wonderful package from my secret angel. I love everything in it and the note to go with it. She is promising chocolates when the weather is cooler yummm.
There is a very nice tote bag thay she has made for me. A Pattern book, Weekend Log Cabin Quilts. I have been wanting totry one of these. There was a spool or artful thread, small scissors attached to a angel rope,, a thread cutter that you hook on your person, 2 fat quarters, and a whole slew of f8ths.

Also a book. The New Years Quilt. Now to find time to read it.lol

Thank you dear angel. I love everything. ((((HUGS)))

KGoodhand 08-25-2010 11:09 AM

Happy Birthday Sew!!!
Everyone is getting beautiful gifts from their wonderful angels!!!

sewnsewer2 08-25-2010 02:37 PM

Hey Joyce, I can smell rotten here too! :lol: You have a very sweet angel! :D

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 08-25-2010 03:05 PM

I think it's awesome that some of these girls are getting a bunch of loot at once.

sewjoyce 08-25-2010 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Grama Lehr
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEWJOYCE!
sewjoyce, I love the fabric in your table runner! Would you please lay it out and take a picture?
:lol:

I most certainly will do that for you -- but would you mind sending me a pm or something to remember??? Am gonna be gone Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and then back late Monday.....And I never go anywhere so I'm having quite a treat and am afraid I'll forget.... :lol: :lol: :oops:

sewjoyce 08-25-2010 03:26 PM

Thanks to everybody for their birthday wishes -- this is the last year before I hit another "0" milestone :lol: :lol: :lol:

pocoellie 08-25-2010 03:33 PM

If assigned angels for some reason or other can't participate, they should at least send a card to let their angelee know that they need to drop out and then kwhite can arrange other angels to take over.

grammo013 08-25-2010 03:47 PM

a lot of us send our packages with the person receiving package's address in sender and addressee so that it will always will go to right person.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 08-25-2010 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by pocoellie
If the assigned angels for some reason or other can't participate, they should at least send a card to let their angelee know that they need to drop out and then kwhite can arrange other angels to take over.

Naw, well, I've mentionned it a couple of times, but I don't want to jump the gun because I know the mail can be slow...