Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

sewnsewer2 12-06-2010 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Will my angel Twinkle Belle please revel yourself & PM me. I want to personally thank you.

Hey there, DAwn. that's what 12/16...8PM is all about !!!!! lololol

I'm not sure I will be in chat.

jetnica 12-06-2010 01:53 PM

the postal monster says my angelee recieved her reveal box today!

check your side doors everyone!

sewnsewer2 12-06-2010 02:29 PM

My angelee received her's on Dec 1st, but hasn't mentioned it yet.

ligia 12-06-2010 03:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this afternoon a box from my SQA.
Barbara Zang sent every month a nice envelope - each of them
with creative contents. I realize she had to put some thinking as how to please someone without knowing much about my tastes or culture. Every package you sent made me happy, Barbara.
Thank you !

PS: Is SQA over ??? LOL

sewnsewer2 12-06-2010 05:46 PM

Nice ligia :)

letsquilt 12-06-2010 05:53 PM

11 Attachment(s)
I came home today from a very hard day at work and OMG I had a big box from my dear sweet Angel!!!!! It also had in big letters to open immediatly!!! Did I?? Oh Yeah!!
Thank you so much jetnica!!!!!!!!
It will take awhile to post all my pictures-- You are the greatest Angel there is!! Maybe I should have waited till Wed for my birthday, I love everything!!!!!!! The wall hanging is just beautiful I love it!!! here are all the pictures!!

beautiful embroidered wall hanging
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139248[/ATTACH]

hanger for wallhanging, green tote
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139249[/ATTACH]

8 of my fabrics, pics dont do them justice
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139250[/ATTACH]

8 more great fabrics
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139253[/ATTACH]

2 books, patterns
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139254[/ATTACH]

more patterns
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139256[/ATTACH]

more patterns
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139263[/ATTACH]

buttons,scissors,thread,ribbon
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139267[/ATTACH]

more fun things
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139268[/ATTACH]

my beautiful angel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139269[/ATTACH]

angel key ring,snowman ,massager,machine oil
[ATTACH=CONFIG]139272[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 12-06-2010 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
I came home today from a very hard day at work and OMG I had a big box from my dear sweet Angel!!!!! It also had in big letters to open immediatly!!! Did I?? Oh Yeah!!
It will take awhile to post all my pictures-- You are the greatest Angel there is!! Maybe I should have waited till Wed for my birthday, I love everything!!!!!!! The wall hanging is just beautiful I love it!!! here are all the pictures!!

Wow lucky you! jetnica, you have good taste!

Harmony 12-06-2010 06:06 PM

Still haven't mailed my final package (life sometimes gets in the way of fun--I HATE THAT!), but it will be in the mail soon, and I'll be online for the big reveal.

jetnica 12-06-2010 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt

:oops: :oops: it was so much fun to send you things all year. Thank you for being such a lovely angelee! :mrgreen:

Minnie 12-06-2010 06:28 PM

I got a box today from my SQA. It did not say "Do not open unti the 16th", so I opened it. I just want to say how very blessed I am to have had such a wonderful SQA. Since I do not have a camera, I will list what my blessings are:

A little recipe book named "The Best of FAVORITE RECIPES FROM QUILTERS" " PIES" by Louise Stoltzfus. It has some very yummmy recipies in it.

A book named "The Winding Ways Quilt" by Jennifer Chiaverini. I love her writtings...

Two book markers....Gotta keep those pages marked....LOL

A WONDERFUL little quilted purse, that had the PIES book, and 2 wonderful white hand towels with "Happy Holidays" embroidried in red and holly in green and red....They are for the kitchen, but I will use them in my bathroom....

A really cute quilters mouse pad....Designed by Rebecca Barker.....It is really darling....

And last but certainly not least...and my favorite of all....A set of pre-stamped pillow cases with Praying Hands and Flowers to embroidery.....I have always wanted these. I can't wait to embroidery them and put them on my bed....

So I am sending the BIGGGGGGESSSSSSSST THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! possible for being such a wonderful blessing to me all year!! toooooooooooo.....(drum roll please) LOL....Gerri.....The redquilter.....and as your XMAS card says" Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very Happy New Year" to you and yours....May your blessings be overflowing.....and May the good Lord keep you safe in the palm of his hands, always!!