Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

laparshall 12-07-2010 12:18 PM

Gladgrams: I wouldn't be able to make it through the holidays without my DH's help. He does so much. I'm still putting my Angelee's package together. That is just something that he can't help with. Soon, soon, soon. Hope your daughter's surgery goes well. She is lucky to have your help. Have you recovered from the accident?

grammo013 12-07-2010 01:14 PM

Lastrevel package going out tomorrow. Hope she likes everything. It has been a personal disaster year for me but lovedbuying things for my Angle.

grammo013 12-07-2010 01:14 PM

Last revel package going out tomorrow. Hope she likes everything. It has been a personal disaster year for me but lovedbuying things for my Angle.

Janstar 12-07-2010 06:35 PM

I got a package from my Angel today and I know who she is now. Not opening the wrapped gifts until time but loved the candle, the stocking and contents and the lovely letter she sent! I'll take a picture when I open the rest later. I did not know who you were I guessed wrong!! I'm excited to open my gifts when it's time!! Thank you for being the best Angel ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catlady 12-07-2010 07:00 PM

Received my reveal package today. Lots of stuff in the box
wrapped in pretty Christmas fabric. Dying of curiosity. I
know my angels real life name and where shes from (It was
on the outside of the box), but don't know her board name yet.
Sure hope the 16th gets here soon, but I will be patient and
wait. Thanks so much Angelee, hope to talk to you in the
chat room on the 16th too.
Hugs

sewjoyce 12-08-2010 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Janstar
I got a package from my Angel today and I know who she is now. Not opening the wrapped gifts until time but loved the candle, the stocking and contents and the lovely letter she sent! I'll take a picture when I open the rest later. I did not know who you were Sewjoyce, I guessed wrong!! I'm excited to open my gifts when it's time!! Thank you for being the best Angel ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, Jan, it was SUCH fun figuring out what to put into each package...I only hope that you really liked some of the things I sent!! I have really enjoyed being your SQA this year and I'm gonna miss looking for things for you!! :D :D

Charlee 12-08-2010 08:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My WA (Wonderful Angel, since she's no longer a secret! :) ) sent me a message thru Jetnica (Thanks Jessica!) that I could go ahead and open the package since neither of us could be in chat...

My WA, Pat, let me just say that you have brought many smiles and a couple of tears (happy ones!) to my face! Over this time period that you've been sending me wonderful gifts, my two favorites are the table runner you sent for our anniversary, and the Snowmen that you sent me in this package! :) Exquisite workmanship, and I will treasure both of these pieces for the rest of my life! Thank you so much!!

So...in this package was:
The snowman wall hanging...WONDERFUL!! :)
A quilt journal
Beautiful stocking
Calendar
two pairs of Christmas socks
Fabric....and MORE fabric!!
Two beautiful angel ornaments
A Christmas notepad

Sheese...there was so much that I hope I didn't miss anything!! If I did, it's in the picture!

Pat...you have got to be the BEST Angel EVER!! Thank you SO much....will be sending you a PM as soon as I post this!

Redgo243 12-08-2010 05:18 PM

I wanted to let my Secret Quilt Angel no that I have received my gift and can't wait until December 16th.
I also wanted to let my angel know that I mail out her gift yesterday. Sorry for being late but life.....
Thanks again Quilt Angel, you have been great and I can't wait to find out who you are.
Cynthia

redquilter 12-08-2010 05:26 PM

WOW is all I can say! Received the most wonderful gift from my angel. It's an electric mini pie maker. I'll have my daughter take a pic and post it for me 'cause it's going to be a little hard to describe. What you do is put pie crust in the 4 little cavities, add a filling and top with crust. It crimps the crusts together when you close the lid and bakes them. You can do sweet or savory! It's absolutely fabulous! Oh and can't forget the jar of cherry pie filling that she sent with it! This was a very extravagent gift, but my angel has always been extravagent and generous to me and I can't thank her enough. Note to angel: you didn't reveal yourself and I'm hoping you do so that I can know who has been so good to me all year. There's a name on the packing slip, but not your board name, so I'm still in the dark. Of course, knowing that you're a little tricky, I'm not sure if the name is really you or if you had someone else send it for you. You've done this before! Please, please, let me know who you are!

I have a funny story about this gift. It comes from Williams Sonoma and I had ordered a Christmas gift for my daughter from them on Sat. When the box arrived on Mon I assumed it was my order and was amazed that it got here so quickly. I put it aside, and today decided to wrap it. At first I was going to just wrap the whole carton, but then thought I should really open it and make sure the order was complete. When I saw the pie maker I thought they had sent the wrong item. Good thing I read your comment and saw SQA at the end or I would have complained to Wm Sonoma! Imagine if I had not opened it, wrapped it and then received another box from them with my order. I would have thought they sent two and returned one and given my daughter the pie maker which is an amazing gift, but not what she asked for!

sewnsewer2 12-08-2010 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by redquilter
WOW is all I can say! Received the most wonderful gift from my angel. It's an electric mini pie maker. I'll have my daughter take a pic and post it for me 'cause it's going to be a little hard to describe. What you do is put pie crust in the 4 little cavities, add a filling and top with crust. It crimps the crusts together when you close the lid and bakes them. You can do sweet or savory! It's absolutely fabulous! Oh and can't forget the jar of cherry pie filling that she sent with it! This was a very extravagent gift, but my angel has always been extravagent and generous to me and I can't thank her enough. Note to angel: you didn't reveal yourself and I'm hoping you do so that I can know who has been so good to me all year. There's a name on the packing slip, but not your board name, so I'm still in the dark. Of course, knowing that you're a little tricky, I'm not sure if the name is really you or if you had someone else send it for you. You've done this before! Please, please, let me know who you are!

I have a funny story about this gift. It comes from Williams Sonoma and I had ordered a Christmas gift for my daughter from them on Sat. When the box arrived on Mon I assumed it was my order and was amazed that it got here so quickly. I put it aside, and today decided to wrap it. At first I was going to just wrap the whole carton, but then thought I should really open it and make sure the order was complete. When I saw the pie maker I thought they had sent the wrong item. Good thing I read your comment and saw SQA at the end or I would have complained to Wm Sonoma! Imagine if I had not opened it, wrapped it and then received another box from them with my order. I would have thought they sent two and returned one and given my daughter the pie maker which is an amazing gift, but not what she asked for!

Wow, I never heard of a pie maker. Love your story! :lol: